Government shut down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    that's just a checking/savings though. they aren't giving out loans interest free that's for damn sure. many of these 800k gov workers don't have a dime to put into a savings account.
    They cover your paycheck that's normally deposited so you can carry on as usual. Then they take it back when the back pay comes in..this way you shouldn't need....a loan.. it's a great benefit and saves you money while allowing you to live as you normally will. I believe they will continue this for up to 3 months. I may be off on that though. USAA is a great banking service bro

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
      They cover your paycheck that's normally deposited so you can carry on as usual. Then they take it back when the back pay comes in..this way you shouldn't need....a loan.. it's a great benefit and saves you money while allowing you to live as you normally will. I believe they will continue this for up to 3 months. I may be off on that though. USAA is a great banking service bro

So all them gov workers are eligible for this?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

So all them gov workers are eligible for this?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
        If they bank with USAA...yes...if they have their checks going into a different bank..no. it's a. USAA benefit. All military first responders vets ect can join that bank if they choose....great insurance...car loans home loans..amazing bank..

Comment

if all 800k workers joined that bank today would they all at the same time get the money they are owed? lol. USAA would be DOA... lmao.

Comment

if all 800k workers joined that bank today would they all at the same time get the money they are owed? lol. USAA would be DOA... lmao.
            Lol...don't work that way....they'd shit though...l fao

Comment

been usaa for almost 20 years... best hands down for vets..

Comment

Working...
              X