Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Empire Star Jussie Smollett Was "Attacked" by 2 Black Bodybuilders...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pure racism from the executive assistant of the Washington post.

"I wanted to believe Smollett. I really did. I know that there is a deep, dark racist history in Chicago and, if proved true, this would be just one more point on the list. I wanted to believe him with every fiber of my being."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.a44ac7ac8d08

In other words she desires these sorts of attacks so that her racist mindset can be confirmed. She was saying "please be true please be true please be true" over and over in her mind. If that doesn't scream pure racism to the core I don't know what the fuck does.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Pure racism from the executive assistant of the Washington post.

"I wanted to believe Smollett. I really did. I know that there is a deep, dark racist history in Chicago and, if proved true, this would be just one more point on the list. I wanted to believe him with every fiber of my being."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.a44ac7ac8d08

In other words she desires these sorts of attacks so that her racist mindset can be confirmed. She was saying "please be true please be true please be true" over and over in her mind. If that doesn't scream pure racism to the core I don't know what the fuck does.
      But your wrong only whites are. Can be. And have been

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh, the plot thickens even more.

Now it's coming out that Jussie and the brothers might have been the very ones that sent that letter to the Empire set addressed to himself. They even ground up an aspirin to create the appearance of an anthrax attack. Now this of course is a federal level offense, which is why the FBI is investigating it.

The story goes that Jussie was so upset that the fake hate letter didn't garner enough media coverage and outrage that he then planned out the fake hate attack.
        So now not only could his prison time be for filing a false police report (which is a felony) but he could be facing many, many more years for the Federal offense.

Any idea of leniency for a first time offense is gone. This was a twice enacted, premeditated attempt to cause social division.

Comment

Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony

Days after media leaks exposed him for allegedly faking a highly publicized hate crime that he said was explicitly carried out by Trump supporters near his apartment in the Streeterville neighborhood of Chicago, Empire actor Jussie Smollett has been charged with filing a false report and disorderly conduct.

Comment

Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony

Days after media leaks exposed him for allegedly faking a highly publicized hate crime that he said was explicitly carried out by Trump supporters near his apartment in the Streeterville neighborhood of Chicago, Empire actor Jussie Smollett has been charged with filing a false report and disorderly conduct.
            Gee where's all the race baiters apologies at? Hummmmmmmmm.....they sure will flame a mother fucker fast n blame the white man....but don't have the morals and integrity to apologise....fucking loosers!

Comment

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Actor Smollett's character cut from 'Empire' episodes after arrest

(Reuters) - Actor Jussie Smollett’s character is being removed from the final two episodes of the hip-hop drama “Empire” after he was arrested and charged with staging a hoax hate crime attack on himself, show officials said on Friday.

“We are also aware of the effects of this process on the cast and crew members who work on our show and to avoid further disruption on set, we have decided to remove the role of ‘Jamal’ from the final two episodes of the season,” 20th Century Fox Television said in a statement.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-p...-idUSKCN1QB1UE

Comment

Jussie Smollett is now saying that he was murdered.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                    Jussie Smollett is now saying that he was murdered.
                    Lmao

Comment

Now he reported that he has a drug problem...the drugs made him do it....lmfao

Comment

the brothers are getting off pretty easy IMO. they helped orchestrate this and they were Jussies drug dealer according to him. jussie is guilty but those fuckers aren't innocent either..

Comment

so now all charges have been dropped and the mayor of Chicago and the police chief are apparently disgusted. what the fuck is going on behind closed doors with this fucken case!

Comment

absolutely unbelievable.

Chicago officials address the dropped charges against Jussie Smollett, accused of lying to police about a hate crime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgh-3cLyCHE

Comment

so now all charges have been dropped and the mayor of Chicago and the police chief are apparently disgusted. what the fuck is going on behind closed doors with this fucken case!

Black gay privilege.......

Comment

This shit ain't over...it was a ...hate....crime..feds are gonna get involved....

Comment

Working...
                                X