No announcement yet.

New Zealand Mosque Mass Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it turns out the shooter did a lot of traveling and spent time in Pakistan, Turkey and Bulgaria, among other countries in recent years. I'm not one of these conspiracy nuts so lets get that out of the way. I fully believe this guy did what he did and he deserves everything he gets. All i'm saying is that I wouldn't have pegged a kkk type hillbiller nutcase to be hanging out in pakistan and loving the culture and food. lol. Very fucken weird.

Tarrant's travel in Turkey, Pakistan and other countries

Tarrant had traveled to Turkey multiple times and "spent an extended period of time in the country," a senior Turkish official told CNN on Saturday.

He also recently traveled to Bulgaria, Romania and Hungary, Bulgarian prosecutor general Sotir Tsatsarov told journalists, according to state news agency BTA. In 2016, Tarrant visited Montenegro and Serbia, Tsatsarov said.

Tarrant is also believed to have spent time in northern Pakistan. Speaking to CNN on Saturday, the owner of the Osho Thang Hotel in Nagar, in Pakistan's northernmost Gilgit-Baltistan region, said Tarrant had visited his hotel in October 2018. The hotel owner, who did not want to be named for security reasons, described Tarrant as a "regular tourist."

"All I remember was that he was a fan of local food. He would leave the hotel in the morning and would come back in the evenings," he said.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/16/asia/...ntl/index.html

Comment

https://www.tr.news/revealed-terrori...church-mosque/

Did the actions of the shooter, stop the next 9/11?

Comment

Mr I now looks up to the shooter and views him as a hero. Correct me if I'm wrong? You are trying to diminish these murders by saying "well it's okay because it may have prevented a future event" even though it's based on absolutely nothing. That's a dangerous and disgusting game your playing my friend. You would have been one of the blind sheep of Hitler if this was 1930's Germany. He made literally those exact sorts of arguments to justify horror and the mindless masses followed him straight to hell.

Garbage article by the way. Go to your favorite local grocery store. How many horrible people you think have been there since 2013? I guarantee it's more then fucken 2. Think clearly bro. Do not be led by emotions, mistrust, and hate.

We cannot group people together like this. You can't group all white guys with guns into the same category with the shooter. Likewise, we cannot group everyone in a mosque with terrorist. Sure some white guys with guns seem to go straight up fucken nuts and some muslims go the terrorist route. But the vast majority of both groups have never and will never harm anyone.

People seem increasingly unable to keep things in perspective because the 24 hour news cycles are constantly pounding the worlds horrors into our heads. We forget and ignore all the amazing things that happen everyday across the globe daily.

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk

Comment

My statement was purposefully inflammatory

Abd you are right

And two wrongs don’t make a right

And it fucking sucks what the west have done to the Middle East

And I can’t fuckikg stand Israel

And this is now one confusing shit pile

But I will draw the following;

Countries like Poland that haven’t taken immigrant refugees , have not had terror attacks

Countries like Sweden that have opened doors are now the rape capital of Europe, because they were kind.

A very strong part of Islam is a lot makikgb everyone else a Muslim abd if they don’t become, they are infidel

Some cuktures don’t mix

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
            I seen them shithole countries first hand..I've seen how they treat their own kind...they should stay where they are and live how they want..fuck them

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
            Lip, did you see the original full video?

Notice how you didn’t hear a single click, he never ran dry, it’s like he knew how many bullets he had and changed mag before, also seemed like he was signalling in parts

Professional

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
              Lip, did you see the original full video?

Notice how you didn’t hear a single click, he never ran dry, it’s like he knew how many bullets he had and changed mag before, also seemed like he was signalling in parts

Professional
              Well planned and executed. He thought it out well...except an exit strategy

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

You 2 sound proud of him. I'll shoot both you cunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  You 2 sound proud of him. I'll shoot both you cunts.

It’s more about the mind of the killer, whether it was more than one, his background, I don’t have much knowledge of the type of weapons he was using lip would do

Comment

It’s more about the mind of the killer, whether it was more than one, his background, I don’t have much knowledge of the type of weapons he was using lip would do
                    he was using a full auto with special assault clips loaded with cop killer rounds and a military ballistic assault scope. he was able to order all that from the sears catalog without any ID. UNBELIEVABLE

Comment

Lol it’s nrw xeal not USA

Comment

Lol it’s nrw xeal not USA

Comment

Working...
                        X