Normalization Of Obesity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Normalization Of Obesity

This is the "cover girl" for an American Eagle ad I got in the mail. Sad shit. This becoming the average and the norm.

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk

Sadly, they are the majority and have all kinds of power because of their 'vote'. We've come to a point where doctors have to tiptoe around telling patients to lose weight for the sake of their health, or else risk being reported to (and disciplined by!!!) their regulatory boards for being insenstitive bullies.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      This is the "cover girl" for an American Eagle ad I got in the mail. Sad shit. This becoming the average and the norm.

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk
      Lol I can hear her footsteps

"Normalization of Obesity" should be ads based more on ER visits, being out of breath after walking a block and doctors diagnosing diabetes.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Supersize them fries n that drink!!!

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Got a new one in the mail today... Jesus.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

It is sad you are getting AE mailers. Are you 16 years old? Stop shopping there.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
              It is sad you are getting AE mailers. Are you 16 years old? Stop shopping there.
              they just happen to have the best jeans for guys with big legs believe it or not.

see this thread. https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...6-skinny-jeans

Comment

This is just becoming trendy among fashion companies. Let's see how long before they drop it.

Comment

Working...
                X