How to control while at it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tinfish
    I think of jipped genes naked. i go soft real quick.
    easy, you were the one that said you would not tell anybody i sent you naked pics. i was just trying to help with your premature ejaculation problem.:eek: LOL

Comment

I just cum and keep on going....I don't have a refractory time ...yet....

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
        Well it's just feels so good you don't want to stop. But with how excited I can get when I blow my load it wears me out. Now I feel like I can go again but sometimes after my breather I've wound down to much and by this time so has the girl. Unless she continues to get freaky it can be an overwhelming effort to get her going again.

u said it bro, just dont wanna stop.

Comment

Originally posted by rock
          I just cum and keep on going....I don't have a refractory time ...yet....
          :agree:

Comment

You guys should try haveng sex on a Lortab. ITS GREAT! Now Lortabs either do 1 of 2 things to a person. They either make you sleepy or they make person wired. Personally they make me wired. I'm not condonening popping pills. But when i had my wisdom teeth pulled i got a whole bottle of Lortabs, and me and AP were going like rabbits all weekend long. But i warn you don't take to many or you won't be able to get it up at all. ;)

Comment

They make me feel goofy

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed54
                You guys should try haveng sex on a Lortab. ITS GREAT! Now Lortabs either do 1 of 2 things to a person. They either make you sleepy or they make person wired. Personally they make me wired. I'm not condonening popping pills. But when i had my wisdom teeth pulled i got a whole bottle of Lortabs, and me and AP were going like rabbits all weekend long. But i warn you don't take to many or you won't be able to get it up at all. ;)
                i never heard of these, are they an opiate?

Comment

Yes they're an opiate. You know Lortabs AKA Hydrocodone?

Comment

yeah now i know what they r.

Comment

Juice, practice the stop and go method. Practice while you pee by stopping in mid-stream and then releasing then stop, go, stop, go...it helps you learn how to control your PC muscle. You also do the same thing when you are masturbating, bring yourself to the near release and stop, relax a bit, and go again...and repeat. It helps teach you a lot of control. Masturbation is the key to knowing what your point of no return is and getting passed it, of course you have to supplement it w/as much of the real thing as you can, otherwise what's the point. Learnig how to breathe properly helps a lot too. When I was a teenager I couldn't deal w/having to cum instantaneously and it made nervous to the point I couldn't even perform because I was scared I was only going to last a few seconds. I started reading meditation books and Kama Sutra books that tell you a lot about breathing patterns/rythms and forms of control techniques. Once you get that shit down, it's a breeze. The only thing you have to worry about after that is getting your girl to hang w/you. ;)

Comment

Working...
                      X