Let's all Congratulate...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morgan
    That's it? Slacker. I'm usually good for $350.00+ especially with detergents and personal care stuff (conditioner, skin cream, etc.)

And that's like about every ten days. Time to put the brakes on feeding the kids again, LOL
    :D
    Yeah we go every saturday. Between diapers and dog food, we are at $100 before getting anything for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinfish
      Yeah we go every saturday. Between diapers and dog food, we are at $100 before getting anything for us.
      When my kids were little, I used to dread going to Toys R Us for diapers, A & D ointment or Balmex and formula.

$150.00 easy and no groceries,LOL

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
        What the hell kinda diapers are ya'll buyin? lol $150!! :woot:
        2-3 packs each for for two kids, 96 per pack at like $22.00 each the ointment is expensive, and the formula is outrageous.

Freaking kids knew when I was running low too, used to go like every ten minutes to see daddy sweat it out whether he could make it to the store in time to stock up again on diapers, LOL.

My son's 11 now, should be toliet trained any day, J/K:D

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
          Eek, you had two in diapers and formula at once, that is kinda pricey. LOL Formula is sooo expensive!! Maybe you should have washed your own diapers Morgan. Ewww!!!
          It was enough having to change them, no way in hell I'd wash them too.

It was better that they were both close together in age, though, much easier to just get it all done with. I think one of the happiest days of my life was not having to pack a diaper bag anymore.

Comment

back to the topic. i went to costco, returned the powerbars, i was gonna go buy chicken, but there was a line out the freaking back - at NOON - at this place. so i didn't even browse the candy aisle *wipes sweat off forehead* whew... disaster avoided.

i can't imagine having kids. they're so damn expensive. dogs are bad enough, kids are like 10000x's more expensive :(

Comment

Originally posted by sana
              back to the topic. i went to costco, returned the powerbars, i was gonna go buy chicken, but there was a line out the freaking back - at NOON - at this place. so i didn't even browse the candy aisle *wipes sweat off forehead* whew... disaster avoided.

i can't imagine having kids. they're so damn expensive. dogs are bad enough, kids are like 10000x's more expensive :(

Sana-I go like first thing Saturday morning, almost no lines, but of course, I have almost no life.

Congrats on making out of there in one piece.

At one point in my life I had a 250lb. Newfoundland male, a 70lb. Red doberman female, daughter 2 1/2, son 6 months old and a 70 gallon fish tank with fresh water fish. And me ripping up the house every other weekend for some kind of home improvement project.

Tell you the truth, I couldn't imagine my life without my children now, they are the best, regardless of the sacrifice.

Comment

i'm sure having kids is probably the most rewarding experience of a person's life. i just can't imagine it from where i stand right now... ya know?

Comment

i can't by toilet paper there though, cuz i don't have enough storage space for 47283628 rolls :D

:rofl:

Comment

i'm sure having kids is probably the most rewarding experience of a person's life. i just can't imagine it from where i stand right now... ya know?

yup cant wait till i have mine;)

Comment

Working...
                    X