Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOw about What's the one thing you DON'T miss because your married?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm...not married anymore and I like being single..... I can play those damn games too :D No, I am getting to do so MUCH stuff now that my husband never let me do or took me to do...so right now I am loving it :D :D

Comment

Originally posted by SEXYMAMA
      hmmm...not married anymore and I like being single..... I can play those damn games too :D No, I am getting to do so MUCH stuff now that my husband never let me do or took me to do...so right now I am loving it :D :D
      Hell Yea I am right there with you
      I am single now for a few weeks and i am doing alll kinds of crap that the wife either didn't want to do or like to do
      Last edited by urso8up; 08-28-03, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BronzedGoddess
        The games. The guys trying to run game. The booty calls. The risk of getting a STD. The having to get to know someone all over again. Putting on a front. Oh you said only one.......
        ^ What she said! :D

Comment

all of those things still exist if you don't get married for the right reason.

Comment

I was looking at all the women's avatars, and I forgot the question.

Comment

Hrmm.... what do i not miss!!??

I have a tendancy to get lonely...so I guess the lonliness issue...

Im not really happy in my marriage so I cant accurately answer this question.

Comment

Working...
              X