Bought a new 2019 Toyota 4runner TRD PRO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
    I can drive it for five years and still sell it for what I paid.

Comment

"...For instance, one of the used Tacoma trucks McParland found was actually more expensive than a brand new Tacoma, despite being several years old and pre-loved with tens of thousands of miles...."

https://www.consumerreports.org/cons...oyota-tacomas/

Comment

Deca is 100% on point, truth has been said.

4runner is another one as well, especially the TRD lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by mofo View Post
          You know you’re getting old when you give up the Benz for a Toyota.
          Not at all. I'm jaded by brands now.

I've had all sorts of high end cars and average cars. I've got the bike for every piece of mind fuck craziness I want to get into.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post

Not at all. I'm jaded by brands now.

I've had all sorts of high end cars and average cars. I've got the bike for every piece of mind fuck craziness I want to get into.
            but not the bike you said you were gonna get. only the baby ducatti. :D

Comment

"...For instance, one of the used Tacoma trucks McParland found was actually more expensive than a brand new Tacoma, despite being several years old and pre-loved with tens of thousands of miles...."

https://www.consumerreports.org/cons...oyota-tacomas/
              well that's the dumbest fucken thing i ever heard aside from the time i listened to your mother speak.

Comment

Comment

lmao

Comment

I traded my MB for one too. Tacoma holds value better than literally any other vehicle produced today. I can drive it for five years and still sell it for very near what I paid. MB was fun but fuck keeping one once the warranty expires.
                    Toyota engines and transmissions last forever. It still might be pristine five years from now and you want to keep it for another 5.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

The Irony with this picture. I'm "eco" going near 80mph(it only took me 10mms to get there lol)and averaging 14.1mpg while the gas gauge slowly drops The daily struggles of owing a 4runner. ✌️

That MPG average is on point lol... But not gonna lie, i love this bad motherfucker.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Attached Files

Comment

You should of got a highlander. 4 runners are good suvs tho. I don't like that look tho. Suspensions all high, what are those 20's. U prolly need a ladder to hope on it. You plan to go off rode

Pops sold his 4runner several months ago to his neighbor. Always maintained

He Got a 2018 highlander and probably trade it in for the 2020. New ones look very aggressive.

Parents always been into toyotas. Moms got 2018 Camry reminds me of the lexus. My go 2 car whenever I'm in florida

Gang gang

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited by boricuarage79; 03-02-20, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                          You should of got a highlander. 4 runners are good suvs tho. I don't like that look tho. Suspensions all high, what are those 20's. U prolly need a ladder to hope on it. You plan to go off rode

He Got a 2018 highlander and probably trade it in for the 2020. New ones look very aggressive.

Parents always been into toyotas. Moms got 2018 Camry reminds me of the lexus. My go 2 car whenever I'm in florida

Gang gang

i mean toyota is a lexus so..

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

i mean toyota is a lexus so..
                            U mean the Toyota supra z4?

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post

Gang gang

Highlander SE in your pic, i don't like that or the new one either.

Easy to get into my truck.

I'm curious to see what my next vehicle will be after this one.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                                Highlander SE in your pic, i don't like that or the new one either.

Easy to get into my truck.

I'm curious to see what my next vehicle will be after this one.

It's an XLE.

The SE is 2.7liter

XLE v6 3.5

I like the interior. None of that dodge tacky interior shit & I love dodge

You like SUVs. I recommend the RSQ8. Looks like an Urus, but half the price but still hella expensive.

Only SUV I would buy.

Last edited by boricuarage79; 03-03-20, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X