No announcement yet.

Flex Wheeler Has Emergency Leg Amputation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have time to watch a bunch of YT videos, but did he get his full leg amputated, or just his foot?

I know he had kidney issues (maybe even had a transplant?), but was he a diabetic? People with diabetes who don't take care of their condition often lose their limbs but that's an extreme case where peoples blood sugar is very high for extended periods of time. I find it unlikely that someone like Flex would do that.

The other possibility is something to do with implants or synthol. If he had an infection, that could go bad and one can easily lose a limb. I'm willing to bet it had something to do with this.

That being said, I'd rather lose a leg than an arm.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Not real at all. Still thinks he didn't cause any of his issues with drug abuse... Denial. "It's genetic"... You fuck right off bori if you believe that piss!

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
      I'm talking about his suicidal tendencies. You can tell the man is mentally fucked.. obviously them meds abs steroins didn't make it better

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        I don't have time to watch a bunch of YT videos, but did he get his full leg amputated, or just his foot?

I know he had kidney issues (maybe even had a transplant?), but was he a diabetic? People with diabetes who don't take care of their condition often lose their limbs but that's an extreme case where peoples blood sugar is very high for extended periods of time. I find it unlikely that someone like Flex would do that.

The other possibility is something to do with implants or synthol. If he had an infection, that could go bad and one can easily lose a limb. I'm willing to bet it had something to do with this.

Amputated below the knee

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

we have a bit more clarity of what led to this. "In order to do his kidney transplant they had to remove a bit of length of a vein in his leg. Apparently over time that vein has deteriorated and collapsed which in turn caused life threatening circulation issues."

Click image for larger version  Name:	Ccyx8sD.png Views:	0 Size:	344.7 KB ID:	990285

Comment

There’s a go fund me page up in Instagram etc. He needs $120,000 for medical because it’s America.

what ticks me off is all this supposed camaraderie between retired pros for the camera when they are selling shit.

well so far it’s raised only 20 Gs out of the 120.

meanwhile in every interview JC Penny tells us how successful his fat ass is, Dorian sells his life from HIT theory (which ruined him) and now yoga and phsycadelics to his supplement line that’s the same as everyone else’s.

MD magazine used the hell out of him at contest coverage.

Yet none f these fucking pieces of garbage help their brother

Comment

Americans are all about self-sufficiency and hard work, don't you know, Mr. I? Only lazy bums need commie ideas like universal healthcare.

Comment

Americans are all about self-sufficiency and hard work, don't you know, Mr. I? Only lazy bums need commie ideas like universal healthcare.
                That’s not really the theme of my post, I was just stating fact. Yes I can see the difference in health systems ideology and as it goes I actually think I prefer the UK system. But that’s for another thread.

But getting back on point the guy is on hard times, where are his brothers in iron of that era.

Comment

jay cutler is a multi millionaire where he at?

Comment

The days of high adventure
                    https://www.instagram.com/p/B5A0MR9g...=1cqqa7lyea4kk

Comment

Damn, hate to hear this. And yeah, seems like some his friends would kick in to help. Pretty sad. Hell, if I had the money I'd certainly help.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                        There’s a go fund me page up in Instagram etc. He needs $120,000 for medical because it’s America.

what ticks me off is all this supposed camaraderie between retired pros for the camera when they are selling shit.

well so far it’s raised only 20 Gs out of the 120.

meanwhile in every interview JC Penny tells us how successful his fat ass is, Dorian sells his life from HIT theory (which ruined him) and now yoga and phsycadelics to his supplement line that’s the same as everyone else’s.

MD magazine used the hell out of him at contest coverage.

Yet none f these fucking pieces of garbage help their brother
                        still in the low $20's.

the face in pain picture on the gofundme is in bad taste IMO. it screams "feel bad and donate"

https://www.gofundme.com/f/let039s-h...y-flex-wheeler

Click image for larger version

Name:	POmI9JT.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	991319

Comment

Flex got a new wheel.

Comment

Working...
                          X