Deleted Mike Tyson Tweet Speaks Real Truth About Riots and Looting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
    White black brown yellow green...I give a fuck...not about color...it's about criminal activity and civil unrest..shoot all looters on fucking site. If your not looting and get killed your collateral damage.you deserve it for being there. Fuck this shit. It's all political..if you don't think so your a fool.
    agree with shooting looters. i'd pump em full of rounds and think nothing of it.

however. shooting peaceful protesters and calling them "collateral damage" I couldn't disagree with you more. as a matter of fact, i'll pump you full of rounds just for suggesting it you mother fucker!

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

agree with shooting looters. i'd pump em full of rounds and think nothing of it.

however. shooting peaceful protesters and calling them "collateral damage" I couldn't disagree with you more. as a matter of fact, i'll pump you full of rounds just for suggesting it you mother fucker!
      I never said that dick...quit acting like a liberal fucking tard!

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post

I never said that dick...quit acting like a liberal fucking tard!
        i don't discriminate. left or right will get mowed down trying to loot me!

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          It's either a fake or Mike's taken too many blows to the head. Nobody can be that stupid.
          It’s not stupid though is it? Abd that’s why people responded to your post. That tweet is so raking to the bigger picture

Comment

Black people account for about 13% of the US population, yet they perpetrate nearly half of all the violent crime, a lot of it against black people. How comes black lives only matter when a white person is involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post

It’s not stupid though is it? Abd that’s why people responded to your post. That tweet is so raking to the bigger picture
              It is completely stupid because it conflates two issues that have nothing to do with each other. That i have to even go over this is mindboggling.

Comment

It is completely stupid because it conflates two issues that have nothing to do with each other. That i have to even go over this is mindboggling.
                Well, the account hacker, seems to be objecting to the riots.

They have a point, I’m old enough to remember the LA riots, they did so much harm to the credibility of black people. Most people remember what they did to Reginald Denny, and it’s happening again. I just saw the sucker punch to a white store manager and there’s already been the slay of David Down trying to protect a friends store.

Comment

what's mind boggling is your inability to see what is a very basic point. a general point in protest against looting and violence as a response to police brutality. it's a protest against double standards and hypocrisy.

when white people are killed by cops in questionable circumstances should we respond in the same way? when blacks kill whites should we respond in the same way? if a black cop had done the exact same thing to Floyd would there be an uproar in the same way? these questions all have a common connection and basic point.

Comment

Well, the account hacker, seems to be objecting to the riots.

They have a point, I’m old enough to remember the LA riots, they did so much harm to the credibility of black people. Most people remember what they did to Reginald Denny, and it’s happening again. I just saw the sucker punch to a white store manager and there’s already been the slay of David Down trying to protect a friends store.
                    scrum, do you condemn the looting and the violence? do you see anything wrong with any of this? or are you so focused on being outraged at the police that you've essentially given the looters a pass?

Comment

Interesting
                      Attached Files

Comment

To be clear

https://youtu.be/_c-E_i8Q5G0

Comment

exactly. crickets and hypocrisy of the highest order...

Comment

I'm talking about the tweet. Not about any larger picture. Your initial post said truth spoken by Iron Mike. I said the tweet was stupid and clueless (which it is, even if it isn't from Tyson).

That's all. The thread has veered off into some larger picture discussion that I am not talking about.

Comment

BLM protest in full flow - the guy died, kicked to death trying to protect his store.

All sympathy gone

https://www.facebook.com/headlinesin...19234881/?vh=e
                              Last edited by Mr I; 06-06-20, 06:17 PM.

Comment

One thing I love about these Dangerous exciting times right now is that you can bracket people very easily ,you can indeed stereotype them because everyone is literally putting themselves out there In some respect like an open book and showing their true colours ...their views ,their opinions ,their behaviour ,their attitudes and exactly what sort of person they really are......that suits me just fine ,I like to see people for who and what they really are and what they are all about......we all said these times will bring out the best and the worst of people....absolutely 100% ! not just that but everything....the good the bad and the ugly, the weak the strong ,the kind and the vile ,the smart the stupid ,the blind and insane...the useless the worthless ,and the scum...Bravo keep going....everyone is watching who you are I hope you are proud of yourselves and what you stand for.....I know I can stand proud and my type of people......we know who we are.Birds of a feather stick together.I also like to know who and what I am facing.

Comment

Working...
                                X