Deleted Mike Tyson Tweet Speaks Real Truth About Riots and Looting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
    One thing I love about these Dangerous exciting times right now is that you can bracket people very easily ,you can indeed stereotype them because everyone is literally putting themselves out there In some respect like an open book and showing their true colours ...their views ,their opinions ,their behaviour ,their attitudes and exactly what sort of person they really are......that suits me just fine ,I like to see people for who and what they really are and what they are all about......we all said these times will bring out the best and the worst of people....absolutely 100% ! not just that but everything....the good the bad and the ugly, the weak the strong ,the kind and the vile ,the smart the stupid ,the blind and insane...the useless the worthless ,and the scum...Bravo keep going....everyone is watching who you are I hope you are proud of yourselves and what you stand for.....I know I can stand proud and my type of people......we know who we are.Birds of a feather stick together.I also like to know who and what I am facing.
    well said. i look around at the madness coming from both sides and wonder where i fit in. i don't agree much with liberals, i don't agree much with right wingers. i watch CNN for 5 minutes and i'm disgusted. i watch fox news for 5 minutes and i'm disgusted. i liked obama more than trump but i tend to lean slightly more right than left. particularity on the gun issue. which party would someone like me fit in? lol. i feel like i'm the only one in the world that just wants common sense without extreme view points.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

well said. i look around at the madness coming from both sides and wonder where i fit in. i don't agree much with liberals, i don't agree much with right wingers. i watch CNN for 5 minutes and i'm disgusted. i watch fox news for 5 minutes and i'm disgusted. i liked obama more than trump but i tend to lean slightly more right than left. particularity on the gun issue. which party would someone like me fit in? lol. i feel like i'm the only one in the world that just wants common sense without extreme view points.
      I doubt you’re the only one mate

I’ve come to the conclusion that social media and media amplifies and sensationalises differences. To a degree I also think that we then have to be careful not to tarnish too many with the same brush as groups of idiots.

I don’t know one policeman that would behave abusively, I don’t have one black freind that would riot. I do know that our instincts come from nature, that in nature, if another being from another tribe approaches, nature kicks in and you prepare. That instinct is primeval, it’s there to protect us.

It will always be there.

You cannot tell someone how to feel because feelings are natural.

what you can do is keep calm, rationalise you’re thoughts abd actions.

We all want to be well off, we all want to see fairness.

Comment

Working...
      X