Staying on forever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staying on forever?

What would happen to a person if they stayed on say 500mg every 5 days forever. I know normal trt should be 125 mg or so every 5 days. But what would be the down sides of 4 times that amount.

Originally posted by David6725 View Post
    What would happen to a person if they stayed on say 500mg every 5 days forever. I know normal trt should be 125 mg or so every 5 days. But what would be the down sides of 4 times that amountÂ
    Why the need for so much? Many have stayed on and never come off; just a bad thing IMO.

Take breaks, it's not that bad. Purely psychological.

But your question is very vague. not everybody can handle that amount every 5 days while others need that amount every 5 days. So what could possibly happen? The only way to find out is you trying it and then work it from there.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post

Why the need for so much? Many have stayed on and never come off; just a bad thing IMO.

Take breaks, it's not that bad. Purely psychological.

But your question is very vague. not everybody can handle that amount every 5 days while others need that amount every 5 days. So what could possibly happen? The only way to find out is you trying it and then work it from there.
      I just used 500mg as an example off the top of my head and I was just curious what would happen health wise. Mentally and physically being on a dose like that indefinitely. I’m sure it’s a horrible idea to do so but what would be the consequences.

Comment

Blood pressure, cholesterol, and heart issues would be the 3 big ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Would you eventually stop having progress in size and strength. I know you can only get so big and so strong in a period of time but I’m asking would the test stop working. Like any drug after a while a certain amount doesn’t work anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by David6725 View Post
            Would you eventually stop having progress in size and strength. I know you can only get so big and so strong in a period of time but I’m asking would the test stop working. Like any drug after a while a certain amount doesn’t work anymore.
            You would stop gaining yes. After about 12 weeks it would just maintain size.

Comment

how about 250 every 5th day then just add different compounds here and there?

Comment

Originally posted by willie023 View Post
                Less issues I'm sure as that's a little closer to hrt.

Comment

Originally posted by willie023 View Post
                  This isn’t anything I am wanting to try I was just asking as a what IF type question.

Comment

Why let those little things stop you.. damn maybe that’s why I’m in the hospital again. Actually my blood got way to thin on my warfarin, it’s supposed to be 2-3 & was up a dangerous 5.7. Unfortunately we didn’t catch it until I had an small vein or blood vessel popped. My primary care doctor & myself thought it was cellulitis did doxycycline & after a few days leg was getting more swollen. It started in my inner thigh & has swollen the rest of my thigh. I lost over half my blood into my thigh tissue. You’re supposed to have about 1.2 gallons I was at .5.7. Stopped the blood thinner 4 days ago & because I’m on eq it help bring my level to an acceptable 1.9 the doctor said normally with my type of bleeding it would have took way longer. Out of icu today & no surgery needed so back to regular unit for a few days & then home. It’s was not gear related & my liver enzymes are not raised & my creatinine is low 3’s which is good for me.

Comment

Originally posted by jhntruevine View Post

Why let those little things stop you.. damn maybe that’s why I’m in the hospital again. Actually my blood got way to thin on my warfarin, it’s supposed to be 2-3 & was up a dangerous 5.7. Unfortunately we didn’t catch it until I had an small vein or blood vessel popped. My primary care doctor & myself thought it was cellulitis did doxycycline & after a few days leg was getting more swollen. It started in my inner thigh & has swollen the rest of my thigh. I lost over half my blood into my thigh tissue. You’re supposed to have about 1.2 gallons I was at .5.7. Stopped the blood thinner 4 days ago & because I’m on eq it help bring my level to an acceptable 1.9 the doctor said normally with my type of bleeding it would have took way longer. Out of icu today & no surgery needed so back to regular unit for a few days & then home. It’s was not gear related & my liver enzymes are not raised & my creatinine is low 3’s which is good for me.
                      Jesus man I’m glad you’re ok. You’ve had a shit deal of the cards here lately hopefully thing will be on the up side for you here on out.

Comment

I’m sure hoping so!

Comment

Originally posted by jhntruevine View Post

damn dude sorry to here. that's a lot to deal with. wish you the best my friend.

Comment

damn dude sorry to here. that's a lot to deal with. wish you the best my friend.
                            well I was coherent when this went down this that that taken & went trough list of things to bring including charger & phones wall plugs. No MIA this time...lol!

Comment

Working...
                            X