Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Primal Instinct
    :rofl:

Puddles, if you're considered obese I think I'll start dating some fatties! It opens up a whole new realm of possibilities, lol. :D
    LOL when can I pick you up?:P
    (just kidding, sorry couldn't help myself not to reply;) no hard feelings I hope)

Comment

The thing about measuring body fat is it really doesn't matter what method you use as long as you use the same method every time. What really matters is how you look in the mirror. there is no method that is accurate. I personally use the Tenita body fat scale but you have to use one that is designed for athletes and not one sold at your local bed and bath. You also Need to have clean feet when you use it. A body fat scale measures the time it takes to for a low voltage electrical current to go through the body and then calculates the information you put into it to give you your results. Your body fat percentage is just a reference point to work with in controlling diet. Its all about your abs and your cut and that is in the mirror not in your body fat %

Comment

Those types of scales can be dangerous to BB's who think they are accurate. They always give far to high a BF reading for anyone with good muscle mass.

Comment

Working...
        X