No announcement yet.

Body Hair Management.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...and yes, I shave every day; nothing worse than feeling little stubble on your legs....yucky

Comment

Originally posted by rubberduckyo
      I use Nair. The raspberry one isn't stinky at all and I've not heard Sweets complain of any after taste. ;):angel: After awhile it gets so you have to do it less and less often. Only twice a week for me now. :) Simply apply and by the time I'm done brushing my teeth and brushing out my hair I'm ready to hop in the shower and rinse off. :D
      "...and brushing out my hair..." being the key phrase, heck that must take a couple of hours! :):):)

Comment

I use Nair. The raspberry one isn't stinky at all and I've not heard Sweets complain of any after taste. ;):angel: After awhile it gets so you have to do it less and less often. Only twice a week for me now. :) Simply apply and by the time I'm done brushing my teeth and brushing out my hair I'm ready to hop in the shower and rinse off. :D
        Hmm, I have to get that for us and try it out. I've used Nair in the past, but it used to smell really bad....I have to remember to get the raspberry one...

Thanks Ducks! :)

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixphyre
          Hmm, I have to get that for us and try it out. I've used Nair in the past, but it used to smell really bad....I have to remember to get the raspberry one...

Thanks Ducks! :)
          You're welcome. The aloe fragrance isn't bad smelling either. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. dB
            "...and brushing out my hair..." being the key phrase, heck that must take a couple of hours! :):):)
            Hahaha! Naw, not THAT bad. About 5-10 minutes.

Comment

Me likes Whasberries ;)

Betters with whipped cream.

Mad

Comment

Originally posted by Auriflex
                I dont shave. I revel in my masculinity. I also eat my hamburgers with a very very slight pinkish center. If that's not manly and barbaric, nothing is.
                you truly are a mans man like clint eastwood or elton john well maybe not clint. :D

i just let is all grow so i can scare people when i walk around naked in the forests of washington state people think i am a baby bigfoot. plus i have hours of fun braiding my chest hair into corn rows.

actually i am an electric razor guy i have waxed the last two years but it just hurts too damn bad and then i get ingrown hairs!

Comment

Hahaha! Naw, not THAT bad. About 5-10 hours.
                  'bout what I expected... :)

Comment

Working...
                  X