No announcement yet.

Shaving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know any good hair removal creams? I've tried Nair for Men, and other c heap walmart sh**

Comment

I use a hair trimmer. Like the small one that the barber uses on yoru side burns. It gets the hair to about a mm long or shorter. It works pretty good.

I used nair a couple of times, but seems that i always have to touch it up w/ a razor.

Comment

Ive never had to shave my body, never grew any body hair. It kicks ass :D

Comment

You suck dude!

Comment

Originally posted by DrMull04
            You suck dude!
            Yes I do :D

Comment

how do u guys get to ur back tho? thats the only thing i have problems with.

Comment

Have your gf do it, if not, have a friend...sort of gay, but hey if your comfortable with your sexuality who gives a shit....

Comment

Laser is the best way to go. it ain't cheap but works beatifully.I am lucky that I got a client does that stuff so we barter,I got my chest and back done and it is the best you have to do five sessions but it takes a year to finsh five sessions.chest is pretty painful but you can use numbing cream before the treatment,and back was painless.
                  Last edited by wnabeabeast; 11-10-04, 11:22 PM.

Comment

every 3rd day

Comment

damn im not trying to have my girl friend shave my back every 4 days

waxing work on the back well, i only have like to spots that i need to get rid of, just annoying that they are there.

Comment

Haha, my girl always shaves my shit. Back, ass, everything, she loves it!

Comment

[quote]

DrMull04 Haha, my girl always shaves my shit. Back, ass, everything, she loves it!

Hey man just don't piss her off while she is shaving your balls. :D

Comment

I shave the areas my husband can't reach. I enjoy it, gives me an excuse to touch his wonderful body even more. :D

Comment

Working...
                            X