Cohesive Silicone Gel Breast Implant Clinical Trials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cohesive Silicone Gel Breast Implant Clinical Trials

anyone know how i can get into one of these? and would the surgery be paid for or would i still have to pay for it?

They would most likely pay for it all, believe they cannot charge because not medically approved.

Find out the name of the company that has this product and call them up, they will 9 out of ten times have hired a company to handle the research.

It is not easy to find folks to sign up, especially ones who are smart enough to follow directions.

They want feedback, intelligent feedback so you'd be at top of list with college education and great communication skills.

good luck

Comment

I WANT FREE BOOBIES!

Comment

Here's a news article....

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansas...9011159.htm?1c

"Plastic surgeons Dr. Stanley Jackson and Dr. Philip Kierney in Puyallup, Wash., also are taking part in the cohesive trial."

Here's Kierney's website:

http://www.lookingyourbest.com/surgeons/about/pkierney

You can try contacting him to see if he can help you find a doctor in your area or you could move to SEATTLE!

Comment

An ex of mine that I saw the other day got these done. I can see about finding out more about it all from her. We spoke about it at the gym the other day and she mentioned she got the gel and they went half under and half above the muscle. Got a better look at them later in the week and they look more natural than I would have ever imagined from a boob job. She had about a B before and they weren't full at all. Now I think it would be a large C and they have the really nice tear drop type look. not sure how to explain it. but they looked very natural from what I saw.

Comment

The only way you can get silicone the first time is through the study. And I think you still have to pay for something....probably hospital fees.

I'm getting mine in October, and although I would like a discounted pair, I am to apprehensive and afraid to put silicone in my body. If something were ever to happen, I would much rather saline leak into my body than silicone.

Comment

I'm not sure how these new sillicone implants are made but a friend of mine had the old ones done about 20 yrs. ago and they leaked...she suffers to this day with feeling fluish constantly although the implants were removed.

Comment

Originally posted by Puddles
                I'm not sure how these new sillicone implants are made but a friend of mine had the old ones done about 20 yrs. ago and they leaked...she suffers to this day with feeling fluish constantly although the implants were removed.

Yep. Not willing to take that chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Puddles
                  they're not supposed to leak because they're a solid "cohesive gel" - think of a gummy bear. that's how they're supposed to be like. solid silicone when you cut into it....

i got lazy and quit looking :P

Comment

Originally posted by sana
                    they're not supposed to leak because they're a solid "cohesive gel" - think of a gummy bear. that's how they're supposed to be like. solid silicone when you cut into it....

i got lazy and quit looking :P

"Yes, I'm calling to inquire about the new and improved Gummy Bear Boobies??"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
                    Last edited by redsquirrel; 08-03-04, 01:42 PM.

Comment

I can imagine the flavor sucking on these GB Boobies. I'd definitely have a sweet tooth all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
                        "Yes, I'm calling to inquire about the new and improved Gummy Bear Boobies??"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
                        yes - i actually said that to a girl at my gym who got new boobs... i asked her if she knew what the gummy bear like boobies were called :D

Comment

LOL...gummy bear boobies!

Those actually sound pretty nice, especially if you're going over the muscle.

BTW...NICE AVATAR, SANA! You're looking fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
                            The only way you can get silicone the first time is through the study. And I think you still have to pay for something....probably hospital fees.
                            you can still get silicone 1st time around for a multitude of reasons not related to any studies. from what i understand it's roughly a grand more though... at least i think that's the difference i paid... it's only money right ;)

Comment

YOU got boobs??? WTF??!!!

LOL!!

Comment

Working...
                              X