LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
      YOU got boobs??? WTF??!!!

LOL!!
      well my girlfriend got them :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Puddles
        I'm not sure how these new sillicone implants are made but a friend of mine had the old ones done about 20 yrs. ago and they leaked...she suffers to this day with feeling fluish constantly although the implants were removed.
        About 7 months ago I got silicone, but I'm looking to go bigger and get them re-done sometime in the near future. Every time someone says something bad about the silicone I get soooo worried. Some girls have them for 20+ years and no problem, but others seem to have all these long term problems and that freaks me out. I'll ask my surgeon in 5 weeks what he thinks about the gel implants.

Comment

hey!!

I have the cohesive kind.... i got them done up in canada a little over a year that and look and feel fine. at that point they werent even approved for the USA yet... although they are, up in canada because my uncle is a surgeon and suggested my surgeon try them on me... I like the fact that when im dieting i dont see any "ripples" either they still look like boobs when my skin is tight and when im lean.

Comment

Re: hey!!

Originally posted by rea
            I have the cohesive kind....
            What IS the cohesive GEL made of? Is it just a harder compound of silicon?

Comment

it IS silicone. it's what they use in like ass implants and stuff....

Comment

ya..

im not sure but its gel thats extremely firm (think rubber cement only thicker tho..)
                theres a bad chance of it leaking, ever! so youre good to go with these... mine are on top and they still look remotely natural, not like balloons!!:D

Comment

red... here

http://www.breastimplants4you.com/cohesive_gel.htm

when are you getting yours done? have you decided over, under, or partial?

Comment

Originally posted by sana
                    red... here

http://www.breastimplants4you.com/cohesive_gel.htm

when are you getting yours done? have you decided over, under, or partial?
                    I'm getting them done in October. I tell you- I am 100% on the fence on this one. I know under looks more natural, is better for mammograms, and for breast feeding. BUT, I know several girls who, when they train chest hard, feel the bags get compressed from the engorged muscles. Recovery time is longer w/ under, so I don't know. I don't know too much about partial. My consultations are next week, so we'll see what they have to say.

One doc I'm seeing said he will ONLY go under. I know I want the incision to be under the arm...I love my nipples too much to have a doc start cutting on them ! I'm just not sure about it. Another girl I know had under, and the bag detached from her pec. She went over when she had them redone. :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
                      Didn't that happen to puddles?
                      I dunno???

But, that is mymajor reservation with going under. When I train chest, I bang it. And I know Puddles has finally just gotten back ot training chest...

Comment

What is this all about? You don't need em, they're just there for decoration. :D
                        OMG!! Decoration, my ass!!! Mine are super sensitive....they are the most exciteable part on my body ( besides the nape of my neck) and I don't need any Doc taking any more of it away than he has to!:eek:

Comment

:eek: Alright...that's it. I need to get out of this thread now. Thanks for the mental picture there red. Dead dogs..Dead dogs. :D
                          Dead dogs???:confused:

...What???? What'd I Do???:dunno:

Comment

just doesn't look good to be all boned up at work. :D

:rofl: :rofl:

I was only voicing m concerns about not getting my nips cut on...how does that get you all boned up?? LOL!!!!:angel: :sillyfu:

Comment

My re-do was not on the implants, it was on the lift.

Red, it's hard deciding between overs and unders. Most women are fine either way. In your situation I'd avoid partials, I can't imagine them staying in place with heavy lifting and partials involve cutting the muscle so why not get them securely in place by going completely under, ya know? The reason it took me so long to get back to training chest was because I had a staph infection which got into the muscle on the left side, it took months to clear up and then it left the muscle with some scar tissue which was painful. I'm still glad I went with unders though. I know if I'd have gone with overs mine would sag, I just don't have tight skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Puddles
                                My re-do was not on the implants, it was on the lift.

Red, it's hard deciding between overs and unders. Most women are fine either way. In your situation I'd avoid partials, I can't imagine them staying in place with heavy lifting and partials involve cutting the muscle so why not get them securely in place by going completely under, ya know? The reason it took me so long to get back to training chest was because I had a staph infection which got into the muscle on the left side, it took months to clear up and then it left the muscle with some scar tissue which was painful. I'm still glad I went with unders though. I know if I'd have gone with overs mine would sag, I just don't have tight skin.
                                Do you ever feel the bags getting compressed when you train chest? If partials involve cutting the muscle, then NO WAY! Thanks for the tip. The doc jsut implants them under the muscle with no cutting for unders, right? How possible is it for them to become detached from the muscle like that girl I know?

So, you run a greater risk of sagging with overs?

Staff infections can be deadly, I'm so glad you are ok!:kiss:

Comment

Working...
                                X