No announcement yet.

Tingling in hands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's either a compressed nerve from your muscles being inflammed from the work out OR your muscles are SO inflammed that your cutting off blood supply from the muscle compressing your vessels

Comment

when I took fina @ 75mg/ed I had tingling in my hands almost every day.

Comment

Thanks guys and gals. I did see a doc, who sent me to a neurologist. It is carpel tunnel. The neuro said I was extremely bloated. He noticed this while doing the "shock" test and asked me if I was on any type of AAS. I was at the time, my first cycle of test ever. I told him I was and he said that it could be pressure on the nerves due to the excess water weight which is what happens to a lot of preg. women. He said to reevaluate my situation after my cycle was over and if the problem persisted, I would have to do surgery. Now the cycle is over and things seem to be getting better.

Comment

Hope the recovery continues. There are different cycles you can do and you may only learn by trial and error which ones make it worse for you. Prop absolutely killed me whereas var helped. I'll try to find an old article I read that discusses some of the tendon issues with different steroids, that may be of some help.

Comment

Working...
          X