Sleeping Aids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeping Aids

I've been having a hard time falling asleep lately. Does anyone know of any good "NATURAL" sleeping aids that would help my sleeping pattern? Any insight would be great!

melatonin

Comment

My mom takes melatonin and that works for her.

Valerian root helps too, especially if you have anxiety keeping you awake.

Also, try eating some turkey an hour before bed, the L-tryptophan in turkey really does help knock you out.

A warm cup of milk...don't know why but for some people it really does work.

If you find that natural remedies don't help, I hear ambien works great for people and doesn't make ya feel groggy the next day.

You can do a search on Google to look up what all of these things do to promote sleep.

Comment

Alright, sounds good, I'll see what works. Thanks

Comment

ZMA, Melatonin and some nootropics will help you.

Comment

ZMA?

Comment

Originally posted by DrMull04
              ZMA?
              zinc magnesium aspartate

Comment

NONE of those natural sleeping aid works for me, i use marajuana when i have hard time falling asleep and it really works. just make sure you goto straight to bed after u use it. but not sure if this works for you, my insomnia was caused by anxiety and stress

Comment

5-10g of gaba works well for me, and I wake up feeling great. It also has been shown in clinical studies to release GH 3-5x baseline with 5g orally. You can find it cheap at www.smi2le.biz allong with a bunch of other goodies.

Comment

Working...
                  X