No announcement yet.

10/08/04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just curious hve you told your parents? why not just let them ask what happened. maybe they won't have the guts to ask and it will just go away.

everything will go well and you will love them and so will we :D.

Comment

5 Days left. The excitement must be overwhelming. Good luck red.

Comment

I am starting to get excited!!!

And no, I haven't told my parents....Still contemplating on how to do it. I'm supposed to go over there Wednesday, and I was thinking I may break it to them then. Start off by saying I'm getting surgery on Friday. Then my mom will ask for what and I'll kind of ease into it saying how self concious about it I am and how I don't feel confident in little clothes. I have good muscles and want to show what I have, but the small boobs make me self concious. I tried breaking it to her a couple of months ago, and she told me if I stopped eating all this protein, they'd grow back. RIGGHT. LOL.

Oh, and she'll notice- yesterday in the car we were going to brunch, and my seat belt was kind of cutting down my chest...Well Flo came in town that day, so they were swollen, and full of water, and she noticed even that!!!...

Comment

Your mom should be happy for you. After I got my lift and implants done my mom decided she wants hers done too! Just a lift for mom though, she's gonna be 65 and doesn't want them bigger.

Comment

Good luck to you! You will not regret it!! I understand feeling anxious about other people. But people are going to think whatever they want anyway- so just do what makes you happy. You look fantastic now, and you don't bust your butt to look good for them- it's for yourself, right? So is this. I'll send all my good boobie vibes your way on the 8th!

p.s.- a note on stomach sleeping (not meant to make you nervous at all)....my doc says don't do it, or at least put a pillow under your chest if you have to. I went back to stomach sleeping after a week, and ended up with a leak- which is SUPER rare, but better safe than sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeygirl
              Good luck to you! You will not regret it!! I understand feeling anxious about other people. But people are going to think whatever they want anyway- so just do what makes you happy. You look fantastic now, and you don't bust your butt to look good for them- it's for yourself, right? So is this. I'll send all my good boobie vibes your way on the 8th!

p.s.- a note on stomach sleeping (not meant to make you nervous at all)....my doc says don't do it, or at least put a pillow under your chest if you have to. I went back to stomach sleeping after a week, and ended up with a leak- which is SUPER rare, but better safe than sorry.
              Thanks for the tip....I hate to sleep on my belly now, so I hope it's not an issue.

I know I won't regret it, I just hate that I feel like I'm blowing so much money on something I have no idea about!! I used to have a great rack...Then I started BBIng, and dieting, and they just took on a whole different shape and size.

Comment

I used to be a DD naturally, then they started doing their own thing! Not a pretty sight at all. So, now I am smaller than I was, but I feel 'normal' again. Mine have even shrunk in the two years I've had them- stubborn suckers that they are! So it's good you are going bigger than you thought.
                I used to totally stress about the money (and I still do, sometimes). But, think if it this way- if you figure how much you are spending on them, and say you don't get them done for another 15 years, that's about $30 a month. I spend more than that on shoes- and those don't last that long! And, you cannot put a price on filling out your favorite shirts again.

Comment

Working...
                X