Liposuction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cory,

You have too realize you are in the top 8% of people.

Only 8% of people workout regularly and watch their nutrition, as a life long habit and lifestyle.

You are rare and different, you are the poster boy they want.

Like everything in life their are few miracles, yet many things that can help us, if we also commit to helping, and since you help your body everyday by committing to this lifestyle, it will reward you in kind.

Good Luck

Comment

Trip,
      I am 38 years old. Do you think it's too late in life to have this done and that as I age my hormones will cause me to store fat anyway and maybe I will enjoy being very lean for only a few years before gravity sets in. I know some older people that do work as hard as me, but still carry some fat because of their age.

Comment

NO! IMHO, it is the perfect time to have it done. You're body will adapt and you will adapt with it. As you age and hormones lower, and remember lower is subjective, what's lower for you might be high for others.

Keeping weight and bodyfat at optimal levels is simple. Consume less than you burn. Unless your thyroid goes wacko, or your test levels drop to nothing, that's the strategy. You can't control the later two yet you work on the former everyday.

You can come up with a million reasons why not, yet the only one that counts is that it will make you happy.

There's really not much more that I can say, do a search on net and talk to other patients and doctors, there has to boards out there for this stuff.

Trip

Comment

Trip,
          Thank you so much for taking the time to give help and advice....I will do a search and talk to more people and weigh my alternatives in this matter. You have really motivated me to think its never too late to look your best....thanks man!! ;)

Comment

Cory,

I'm 45 and while I do not have the muscle mass I did ten years ago due to injuries and such, I've really concentrated on dialing in my nutrition and cardio the last several years. Really paying attention to how I feel and what foods affect me etc.

And yup, IMHO, I've gotten better, I'm leaner, have more energy, have even added on some muscle.

It's never too late too follow your dreams and be happy.

What else is their?

Comment

Good for you brotha!! Keep me motivated, man!! :)

Comment

Originally posted by trip
                Once fat cells are lipoed out they never come back.

You have a pre-determined number of fat cells and that's it, you take them out, they cannot come back.

If a person excercises and eats healthy they will maintain new body figure, if they eat badly ( ie, continusly over BMR ) the fat cells that are left will just grow bigger, fat cells just suck up whatever fat comes along, and they can grow and grow and grow, ie, that's how we get humans of gargantuan proportions.

So, as an example if you got love handles and stomach lipoed, and then decided to eat your way through all the great buffets in Vegas for a year, you'd likely grow back some love handles and stomach, yet you might get more distribution of fat in say your thighs, neck area back etc, evenly distributed.

Cory, you sound like the A number one poster boy candidate for lipo. You'd be a surgeons dream, they love to help folks achieve goals and then maintain them for life long pleasure.

good lcuk
                This is a common misconception and ultimately an incorrect one. Fat cells can and do multiple.

Comment

Working...
                X