Scaring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scaring

For about a year now I have been scaring from every zit or scratch I get. I increased my flaxseed oil and made sure the multi vitamin is good (Ultra mega mens sport). I think overal I do not eat enough fats. I do eat Tuna fish almost every day but compared to my size and volume of food I can definetly be missing something.
    So what do you use to prevent dry skin and scaring. Btw I seam to bruise easy to lately. Blood test has already been taken. Will be getting results soon. They think it maybe thyroid.

yea, wait for the blood work. seems a little odd to scar from every scratch or pimple. not sure diet plays that big of a roll as long as you are eating decent.

Comment

are you taking any medication? i recall my friend was taking some medication which elevated his cortisol levels too high, which caused brittle skin. I'll shoot him an email to find out what it was. That i don't remember.

Comment

yea, meds can cause easy bruising etc..

Comment

Still waiting on blood test. Not on any medications. Just takes forever to heal. Except for muscles But wondering about that too. just cause there not sore doesn't mean there not damaged. I hate waiting test results should be in Monday 100%. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiev View Post
            Still waiting on blood test. Not on any medications. Just takes forever to heal. Except for muscles But wondering about that too. just cause there not sore doesn't mean there not damaged. I hate waiting test results should be in Monday 100%. Thanks.
            good luck bro. i hate waitin around for bloodwork even when i have it done for the hell of it.i even have copies sent to my house.lol.

Comment

Blood work is Good. No problems. The scaring? i just don't know. I'm bigger than your average man. Years of hard work and long hours I guess are catching up to me. I figured it was diet probly still is. I'll bump my oils and some fats up into diet. Maybe there is a cream out there that works. My skin is real dry even ear wax is crumbly and dry. doesn't help that I work in environment that has only electric heat. Thats all guys thanks

Comment

Use copper peptides for scars, they are remodellers and really work! Originally only used on burn victims. Try skinbiology.com.

Comment

good to here proper healing of the skin could be serious.

Comment

Working...
                  X