Elbow pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elbow pain

I feel like I have Tennis elbow even though I don't play. The pain only occurs while I am begining my tricep workout. I have a feeling it has something to do with my lack being properly stretched. I am currently talking to a PT about a stretching routine he can help me with.

Anyone ever have a similar problem.

Basically I always start with an OH ext or a skull crusher movement. For about the first two sets its painful at the elbow joint. The pain subsides after a short period however.

never start with skull crushers. put them in the middle or the end of the workout. need to get blood in there first.

everyones elbows would hurt if you went in there cold and jumped to skull crushers.

Comment

I had this problem a couple years ago and all I needed to do was do some exercises to strengthen the tendons. You start doing some heavier cables and you'll notice the pain go away.

Comment

i like to keep my elbows out more than most on skull crushers - i know just stay in the range where the tension is on the muscle, i can feel it on the elbows easier this way personally. But yeah - i also always end a tricep workout w/skulls - dunno where you work them in but you have to have things loosened up.

Comment

Working...
        X