DT massage - feel shattewred

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT massage - feel shattewred

So I had half hour deep tisssue on my back and glutes, hurt like hell too, now I feel so tired I don't ewant to do anything, anyone else feel really tired after massage

no not tired but sore.

drink lots of fluids. flush all that shit out.

Comment

Took a hot bath which helped some, gonna train tommorrow now instead and drink plenty water

Comment

much better today, drank the water yesterday and did 45 mins cardio this morning.

I need to get DT massage more often, how often do you guys get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          much better today, drank the water yesterday and did 45 mins cardio this morning.

I need to get DT massage more often, how often do you guys get it?
          once a month for me. my back and traps get tight as fuck.

Comment

I feel like I need a massage to open my back up. I feel as if there is a tight feeling and stays tight even after I stretch my back out after every set.

Comment

I have never had a massage. Everyone tells me they are great, but I just have no desire to lay there for how ever long. I may not know what I'm missing so it makes it easy, but I just don't ever feel overly tight and if I do, that I can't get stretched out.

Comment

yea my back and traps get so fucken tight i am in pain all the time unless someone gets in there and gets all the knots and shit out.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  yea my back and traps get so fucken tight i am in pain all the time unless someone gets in there and gets all the knots and shit out.
                  I never got pain before, but recently I have been getting this stinging pain on my lower left lat. If i reach around and massage it out, feels really good. I feel it kick in right after my set of Traps with the barbell.

Comment

posture is important too. i tend to hunch which makes everything tighter.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      posture is important too. i tend to hunch which makes everything tighter.
                      Posture's fine man.

Comment

My ass seems to store all the tension, she had her elbow in that hard she coulda waggled my tongue. Ouch that shit hurt, hurt more cos I haven't been for a while, gonna go more often now

Comment

Working...
                        X