high creatine kinase levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by casby View Post
    No, the doc never said anything about an EKG, but she said if the levels stay high, then further testing will be done, so maybe that means EKG.
    I don't know the difference between CK-MM AND CK-MB, so i can't tell you what it was, but i know for sure, and saw with my own eyes, the levels were over 1300. I'll get the exact numbers when my next results come back.

agreed. If this last test comes back way lower, then i'll assume it was the clen, and not take it again
    If the results come back lower, not sure they'll be within a normal range just yet. Then you will know it was the clen bro.

Creatine Kinase is an enzyme composed of either M- or B-type subunits. The CKBB is Isolated from the main brain, CKMB is Isolated from the main heart, and CKMM is Isolated from the main skeletal Muscle.

Stay off the clen, not good stuff. I've done it for years and when I've been on it and have had blood work done. Shit never comes back good in certain lipid profiles. I use to love that shit until I found out it did more bad than good.

Scott on this board has also had his bad experiences and also got bad news from his docs about clen. Not worth it bro.

But not to scare you. Those numbers are no joke. I'm shocked your doc didn't do an EKG on the spot. But to keep yourself safe for now. Take some aspirin and niacin for now.

Comment

I love getting blood work. I fucking have over 50 pages if not more of it from dating back to early 2000 and pretty much getting it done every 6 months:) At times I've done them once a year, but I'm a freak about them and get them done when I can; hell even at 90 days I've had them taken:D

Comment

ronin, i know you get blood work done quit a bit. have you taken clen? and have your CK levels shot up a lot because of it?

Just asking because i have a hard time believing clen itself would be the only culprit.

Comment

ronin, i know you get blood work done quit a bit. have you taken clen? and have your CK levels shot up a lot because of it?

Just asking because i have a hard time believing clen itself would be the only culprit.
          You know bro...Let me check...brb:D I have my stuff in my file cabinet...give me a few minutes. Good question!

Comment

apparently we were typing at the same time. ignore my previous questions haha. thanks

Comment

fuck! happened again

Comment

This blood work done was while I was on clen, but not that day. I always fast when I blood work done. Basically take nothing, food, water, pills, etc...I come in clen/dry.

Besides, if your issue would of happened to me. I would of known about it and would of made them do something about it while I was there.

I just got blood work done couple of months ago since I've been off for 6 months now if not longer and about to go back on March 1st and this is my natural test levels:D Right in the range I should be for my age.

The reason I stopped taking clen because a few times I did have an irregular heart beat that they noticed and even my GF would hear it when she would lay on my chest. I was like, fuck this!:panic:

I'm NO DR...But when it comes to this stuff, I know my shit and I can tell you what you can say to your Docs in order for them to do proper tests and stuff.
                Attached Files

Comment

cool, thanks. That shows your on the lower part of the normal range, so if in fact that test was done within a few days of taking clen, then it didn't effect your CK levels at all. So for mine to shoot up to 1300, there's definitely something else going on.

Comment

cool, thanks. That shows your on the lower part of the normal range, so if in fact that test was done within a few days of taking clen, then it didn't effect your CK levels at all. So for mine to shoot up to 1300, there's definitely something else going on.
                    Yea and I would assume some sort of cardiovascular bro. No Dr here, but I'm just taking a wild guess. But with that said. All the profiles they take for tests are affected by so many things. You did mention this has been going on for over a year?!?!?!

Have you had a mild stroke or heart attack? You know it's possible to NOT know you've had one right? Either way. Get an EKG done, ask for it! Then tell them you want additional testing. Some physicians like to kind of put a band aid over a cut, for a lack of better terms until shit gets real.

If you do have an underlying issue, which seems you do and probably been going on for quite some time. Get more tests done or go see a new Dr.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
                      Yea and I would assume some sort of cardiovascular bro. No Dr here, but I'm just taking a wild guess. But with that said. All the profiles they take for tests are affected by so many things. You did mention this has been going on for over a year?!?!?!

Have you had a mild stroke or heart attack? You know it's possible to NOT know you've had one right? Either way. Get an EKG done, ask for it! Then tell them you want additional testing. Some physicians like to kind of put a band aid over a cut, for a lack of better terms until shit gets real.

If you do have an underlying issue, which seems you do and probably been going on for quite some time. Get more tests done or go see a new Dr.
                      yeah, i went to see the doc last winter for something completely different, and they happened to notice the high CK levels. So it's been at least a year.

As far as a stroke or heart attack go, i have no idea if i ever had one. I would guess i haven't since i'm only 27, but like you said, it's possible and never know. i'll definitely ask about the EKG. In the meantime, i'll wait till my blood work comes back, and i'll post the new results when they come

Comment

yeah, i went to see the doc last winter for something completely different, and they happened to notice the high CK levels. So it's been at least a year.

As far as a stroke or heart attack go, i have no idea if i ever had one. I would guess i haven't since i'm only 27, but like you said, it's possible and never know. i'll definitely ask about the EKG. In the meantime, i'll wait till my blood work comes back, and i'll post the new results when they come
                        A heart attack can happen at your age and not even know about it. Either way, get yourself an EKG and further tests bro and keep this thread updated; I'm kind of curios. Good luck man!

Comment

saw a new doctor today and got my latest blood test results back that were drawn last friday. This test was done with 2 weeks of not working out, no creatine, clen, nothing. only foreign substance in my system would be the 250mgs test a week.

The creatine kinase was 259 and the last one was 1393. I asked the doc if it's possible to jump that high from just working out, and he says it is. I didn't mention anything about the clen, but i'm not going to take it anymore anyways. It gives me a very uneasy feeling with my heart feeling like it's going to explode.

Comment

Here's the results

Comment

i recently got some blood work done, and the CK levels came back at over 1300. normal range for me said it was 52-200. I've had high levels for the last year and a half, but this is twice as high as it's ever been. The only difference i can think of that i've made is the 250mgs test every week i'm taking. would test cause it to shoot up? And I haven't taken creatine for a year.
                              Hi,
                              I do not think that was because of the test you've undergone. Elevated levels of the enzyme indicate muscle damage or muscle strain such as in the case of a heart attack. Or In your case, it is cause by weight lifting that makes your muscles being overworked.
                              -Rosetta

Comment

Working...
                              X