Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Qustion for the women about breat augmentation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had implants done 3 months ago. 2 pregnancies, 2 children and breast feeding basically left me with nothing. I was unhappy ever since my first child was born and after the 2nd I researched the internet to death to find out the pros and cons, above the muscle or below the muscle. I think that anybody considering breast augmentation should do their research first, the same as you would before you took gear.

Girls that plan to do allot of weight training, either fitness or BB where you would do allot of chest training should go for above the muscle. The pectoral muscle pulls the implant flat, so if you flexed your chest and the implant was under the muscle it wouldn't look very nice in a costume for instance.

The incisions under the armpit and the belly button mean you have to rule out silicone implants, they only do saline that way. If they ran into complications during surgery for e.g excessive bleeding they would have to do an incision under the breast anyway, since they could not access the bleeding properly.

I agree with fitness girl. The surgeon would first do a physical examination and see how much breast tissue you have etc.

lol....I really researched it all to death....sorry for rambling

Comment

You didn't ramble...I don't think there can ever bee too much information on a subject like this. Thanks for your input!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
        You didn't ramble...I don't think there can ever bee too much information on a subject like this. Thanks for your input!
        Thanks, yes you're right there is so much to consider before going through with it! Which kind did you have done?

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
          In Florida, Dr's are not allowed to do silicone implants anyway.
          Not true. My wife just had hers done in Dec. and Silicone is an option in FL.

Comment

No she did not.
            She opted to go with Saline but if they ever need to be replaced she is going to get Silicone next time.
            But we had a few doctors say they were available and if she wanted to get them she could.

Comment

I had silicone implants done. The whole "silicone" thing just got way out of hand - THE MEDIA
              My decision was because there is no rippling and they l feel more natural. Back home it is a matter of choice whether you want the silicone or the saline. Personal Preference, besides ahlf the body builders get silicone implants in their pecs, calves and so on.

Comment

The new SIlicone implants are not like the old ones.
                The old used liquid silicone in a bag like the saline ones. If they leaked they cause reactions in some people and even if now removing the liquid was/is very hard. Saline doesn't have this problem cause if the leak the body will just absorb the saline.
                The new silicone implant are make make of a more solid state silicone. There is nothing is nothing to leak out. Silicones are making a big come backbecause there is less of chance for rippling and they appear and feel more real.

Comment

Yes...one of the girls on EF had sillicone done just a few months ago and she's in FL.

I have a friend who had the old sillicone done many years ago and they leaked...she feels that her physical problems she's got now are from them. Her implants were done about 20 yrs. ago.

Comment

breast implants

i have read alot of the comments about the breast implants and the procedures. A lot of the comments are personal perceptions such as they look fake under the muscle, First off what i would like to tell you is that trying to look exactly like someone else is impossible as women already have a natural breast shape. when having breast augmentation, this will only enhance the shape you already have now with the exception of going extremely larger. I have been lifting for years and it flattened out my chest but my natural shape was still there. I had the under the muscle procedure with a wider implant (my chest wall is wide from lifting). I went from a 36B to a 38DD and I have not had one person tell me the look fake. It evened out my physic and they are back up to were they used to be when I was 21. I have noticed that when i lift now my muscles are more responsive. Having the implants placed under the muscle will allow the breasts to stay up longer but it is not void from our bodies natural aging process. All in all getting the breast enlargement is the best thing i have ever done and i wished i would have done it years ago. At 47 years old my breasts look pretty damn good and when you feel good it reflects in your attitude and the way you carry yourself

Comment

Working...
                    X