disgusted with myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
    Listen with some hair gel on or shades and in a slick shirt w tight jeans you could impress a cougar or two like FB
    Thanks pal!

Ok back to reality, I'm sexy as fuck and you look silly saying otherwise. Let's be real. You can attack me for many things but the physical side really isn't one of them.

Comment

Pandas on a slide: Pandas on a slide - YouTube

No one's attacking you bro, chill come and play

Comment

Pandas on a slide: Pandas on a slide - YouTube

No one's attacking you bro, chill come and play
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXkGSc6d0xQ

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          You cannot imagine what that sounds like to be next to out in the wild. I've had that experience. The power literally shakes the air and you can feel the vibration waves hit your eardrums and even your skin

Comment

B, not sure you have the body type to be able to pack on the size like Mr I. I have a very athletic body. I was very skinny growing up. Years ago when I upped my doses and calories I got to a point where I wasn't gaining anymore "good" weight. I felt like my bf was increasing faster then quality muscle was growing.

Comment

It took heavy lifting for me to thicken. No way round it and it can be risky in terms of injury.

GO helped too.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                B, not sure you have the body type to be able to pack on the size like Mr I. I have a very athletic body. I was very skinny growing up. Years ago when I upped my doses and calories I got to a point where I wasn't gaining anymore "good" weight. I felt like my bf was increasing faster then quality muscle was growing.
                Absolutely agree. I look far far better now than when I was 240ish bloated to shit on dbol and test eating like a pig.

But if you think I'm maxed out considering the low doses I've used up until this point you are being a bit ridiculous my friend.

Comment

I don't think you're maxed out by any means. My post wasn't a slam. Mr I has size but doesn't look like a bloated pig either.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                    I don't think you're maxed out by any means. My post wasn't a slam. Mr I has size but doesn't look like a bloated pig either.
                    Mr.I looks great when he is dieted down like the pics he posted last night. The problem is he rarely looks like that. The last time he looked like that was when he took those pics. That's why it's hard for me to understand why he chooses his current look or the look in his current avatar where he cuts off the lower part of his waist because he doesnt feel good about it.

He says he likes to feel powerful but it's pretty clear which version looks a million times better.

Comment

Listen with some hair gel on or shades and in a slick shirt w tight jeans you could impress a cougar or two like FB

Comment

Originally posted by TowerOfTraps View Post
                        I'm 220 and feel small as shit lol but I'm 6'1". Bodyfat idk I don't even wanna know.
                        You have to actually go to the gym bro. What the hell is this?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          Mr.I looks great when he is dieted down like the pics he posted last night. The problem is he rarely looks like that. The last time he looked like that was when he took those pics. That's why it's hard for me to understand why he chooses his current look or the look in his current avatar where he cuts off the lower part of his waist because he doesnt feel good about it.

He says he likes to feel powerful but it's pretty clear which version looks a million times better.
                          lol I thought the recent pic he posted was just that... recent. He looked great in that pic.

Comment

You are both posting in a thread entitled I am disgusted with myself.

This should be something of a mild hint.

you have also both seen the monkey play bids

I now weigh about 230 and climbing and leaning as compared to last week

I will now ascend to circa 245 and try harden while doing so.

my eating has been small and bad for about six months as has my training.

Tonight will be my third workout this week and I'll be doing another tomorrow.

4 workouts per week with cardio starting g next week

Comment

Working...
                            X