No announcement yet.

Anyone ever had cortisone injections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey mr I your only on test now? What about the Deca bro? At least get on that maybe help a little.

Comment

Something else to consider.. Kratom and tb-500

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Hey mr I your only on test now? What about the Deca bro? At least get on that maybe help a little.
        I did the deca for about three or four weeks and felt it affecting my lil guy so dropped it. Only at 100mg

Comment

Test gotta be much higher ratio. I'm at 525mg test and 150mg Deca. At that ratio Deca won't effect pp.

Comment

Reintroducing deca since yesterday and just picked up 15 mg TB500

Comment

Good. i think the deca may have a similar effect to the gh. you gotta be consistant with it though bro. no sense in starting it for 4 weeks and dropping it. keep test at triple the dose of deca and make sure estro levels in check.

tb-500 should be run 5mg per week so you have 3 weeks worth. gonna need more brother.

Comment

Took 5 mg TB500!and fell straight asleep veey deep

Comment

So now I know exactly what I'm up against I'm taking a different tactic. Since last night I've stopped all pain drugs and replaced with; cayenne pepper curcumin black pepper cinniman fish oils glucosamine and condroitin zinc

The report is written by a radiologist so they go all out but essentially some my sinks are compressed, well, big deal it happens to everyone.

slight bulges here and there but no herniation

The main issue see me to be impingement made worse by facer joint degeneration

I've also ordered an inversion table so what om going to try and do is create some intermittent space and hopefully allow nutrients and fluids to get in there. Smoking constricts small blood vessels and thus stops nutrients getting to places like the back. Fish oil this the blood so enables it to get down there better.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I am all for doing everything you can to heal yourself brother, do what you gotta do. But I also feel that it may be a mistake to go of ALL pain meds. Why not just cut back on them? Use the pain meds hand in hand with the supps and roller, and inversion table. All with 1 common goal of making you feel better. In that paper towards the end it emphasizes "severe degenerate disk" in 1 area. Without any pain meds at all I fear your going to get discouraged without any pain meds at all.

Comment

I feel good so far but will keep them at hand if needs be.

The whole idea of the inversion table is to create some space between L5 S1 and maybe turn that dried out raisen back into a grape.

Comment

I want to see a pic of your fat ass hanging from the inversion table. :D

How much was it? They are expensive no?

Comment

Nah like 100 bucks

Pending it's arrival I just created a makeshift inversion. I moved my fat sofa a little distance from the wall/radiator so to create a gap. I then hung my shins over the back of the sofa with a fat wide cushion between My shins and the wall. I then laid backwards onto the sofa seat with another big cushion behind so not to make it too traumatic first time.

Felt very pleasant

Comment

Herbs working well, looking into BPC 157 peptide. Also ordered Some eli lilly!

Got copy scans back, look creepy, you can just see that the lower two disks are dark and barely visible because they have little moisture there.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Mr I; 01-12-16, 12:33 PM.

Comment

And here's why not to get carried away with MRI scans Dr. Gollogly | Neck, Low Back Pain, Hip Surgery Operations | Herniated Cervical & Lumbar Disc Surgery | Spinal & Hip Surgeon » Sohrab Gollogly MD

Comment

Make sure your taking all things into account and consider every option. Extreme example but makes my point. While Steve jobs was being eaten up by cancer he was fucking around in India with herbs and bark. By the time he woke up and realized that hippy shit wasn't cutting it, it was too late.

I'm not saying natural ways are useless. I'm saying consider all options that will best help your cause. I think it does more harm than good to dismiss options and look at surgery as a negative thing. In some cases it's needed and necessary. If you view surgery as such a negative you will never do what it takes to heal if surgery happens to be the best option.

Comment

Working...
                                X