Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At the doc... High blood pressure.. High resting pulse..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the doc... High blood pressure.. High resting pulse..

I'm in the waiting room and they just did my blood pressure and pulse. 150 over 80 I think they said and resting heart rate is 100 BPM.

Gonna die soon fellas?

Keep in mind I trained 2 hours ago and took preworkout C4 drink.

Nice knowing you man. Can I have your ps4?

Comment

Nah ur fine bro. My BP is usually right around there all the time. Heart rates a Lil high but ur not gonna croak or anything.lol

Comment

Must of been a nice jog there.....that's fucking high, period lol

Comment

Silent killer there. Anything over 140 for extended periods of time is bad news. I recommend getting a blood pressure cuff for yourself and monitoring it over a few weeks. Do you blast and cruise or just perma blast? I noticed as I've been lowering my dose my pressure has gone down to acceptable levels so I might be good to take a couple months at a low dose to rest the heart some. I also supplememted hawthorn berries and daily aspirin and now im in the normal range. I went from 140's down to mid 120's. Not to be taken lightly, heart attacks do happen to people in their 30's. Hell it happened to a guy at work a few months ago and he looked and acted healthy.

Comment

Got a script for a muscle relaxer the doc thinks will work better for me for those muscle knots in my back. I'll post it when I pick up script and find out what it's called. Couldn't read his Indian ass hand writing. :D

Comment

Got a bunch of refills of the normal tramadol 50mg this time 90 count in each bottle instead of 60 so that's good.

The muscle relaxer is called carisoprodol 350mg. Never heard of it. Gotta take it at bedtime cause it's strong according to the Indian fella.

Doc visit and scripts paid for by the great state of California. Not even a co pay. Thanks Obama! Medi-Cal is the shit. :D

Comment

Oh yea, my nizerol 2% shampoo was free too. Keep my steroid ass from going bald like beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  Got a bunch of refills of the normal tramadol 50mg this time 90 count in each bottle instead of 60 so that's good.

The muscle relaxer is called carisoprodol 350mg. Never heard of it. Gotta take it at bedtime cause it's strong according to the Indian fella.

Doc visit and scripts paid for by the great state of California. Not even a co pay. Thanks Obama! Medi-Cal is the shit. :D
                  Moocher.

Soma might cause some drowsiness initially, but you will become accustomed to it.

Get a job!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                    Moocher.

Soma might cause some drowsiness initially, but you will become accustomed to it.

Get a job!
                    Just read that it makes tramadol stronger if used together. Soma is now controlled right? Whereas cyclobenzaprine is not.

Comment

Chuck is right on the money. Consistent high BP is very bad for you. Maybe it was a one time thing, bit I would not ignore this. Get a BP measurement kit, or walk into any drugstore and they should have one of those machines where you can measure it for free. I would take a measurement every couple of days for say 15 days at the same time to benchmark your baseline. If you are consistently over 140, you really should take some action.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                        Chuck is right on the money. Consistent high BP is very bad for you. Maybe it was a one time thing, bit I would not ignore this. Get a BP measurement kit, or walk into any drugstore and they should have one of those machines where you can measure it for free. I would take a measurement every couple of days for say 15 days at the same time to benchmark your baseline. If you are consistently over 140, you really should take some action.
                        Buy a machine and make sure the cuff fits. The public machines get used and abused and accuracy suffers.

Comment

Good point. Always good to have your own at home. You can also control for other nuisance factors better.

Comment

I didn't even see Chuck's post. Had to go back and read it. Tapatalk pos. Point taken Chuck and scrum. I'll work on this.

Comment

Was the doc not concerned about your BP and HR? Some people tend to have a higher baseline HR, but if your BP is consistently over 140/90 then you may need some pharmacotherapy. Hopefully it was due to your pre workout drink, but it isn't something you should take lightly.

Comment

Working...
                              X