Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At the doc... High blood pressure.. High resting pulse..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
    Was the doc not concerned about your BP and HR? Some people tend to have a higher baseline HR, but if your BP is consistently over 140/90 then you may need some pharmacotherapy. Hopefully it was due to your pre workout drink, but it isn't something you should take lightly.
    i told him i just worked out and took pre workout drink and he said come back in a bit without taking the drink and lifting.

Comment

Count yourself lucky the doc shoved his thumb up my ass yesterday, said it was neccassary

Comment

lol

whats your bp mri? gotta be high as big as you are.

Comment

Today was 110 over 60. HR usually between 50-70. Oxygen sat 97%

I watched the machine as she did it.

But when I'm training regular my BP is usually a lil higher say 120-135 over 80.

Comment

You know what's scary/interesting? Turbo you may be interested in this.

For years my tramadol came from the Costco Pharmacy. The tramadol tabs are long and skinny. I had to switch to rite aid for my new insurance. Anyway, the tramadol they carry is a different manufacturer and the pills are circles. This is a common thing for a generics get it but here's the thing. This rite aid tramadol is hitting me harder. Not just pain relief but a mild drunk feeling. I've been using Costco Pharmacy tramadol for years and haven't had the mild drunk feeling once. Kind of scary to think that even US pharmaceutical companies vary in some way. Whether it's the raw ingredients, the manufacture process etc.. I dunno but there is definitely a difference between these 2 generic 50mg tramadol. One would think that the standards would be so strict that wouldn't happen.

Comment

Surely there's another ingredient or its because it's interacting in alongside the relaxant you've been prescribed?

Either way, sounds fun lol just don't get to enjoying it too much

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                You know what's scary/interesting? Turbo you may be interested in this.

For years my tramadol came from the Costco Pharmacy. The tramadol tabs are long and skinny. I had to switch to rite aid for my new insurance. Anyway, the tramadol they carry is a different manufacturer and the pills are circles. This is a common thing for a generics get it but here's the thing. This rite aid tramadol is hitting me harder. Not just pain relief but a mild drunk feeling. I've been using Costco Pharmacy tramadol for years and haven't had the mild drunk feeling once. Kind of scary to think that even US pharmaceutical companies vary in some way. Whether it's the raw ingredients, the manufacture process etc.. I dunno but there is definitely a difference between these 2 generic 50mg tramadol. One would think that the standards would be so strict that wouldn't happen.
                All active ingredients have to be the same. The must prove the same bioavailability and effects. Inactive ingredients can differ. Our brains are extremely powerful and your body can make a different generic feel different even if all other parameters are the same. Certain generics are more sought on the streets. It goes against the science, but it isn't something that I discount.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                  All active ingredients have to be the same. The must prove the same bioavailability and effects. Inactive ingredients can differ. Our brains are extremely powerful and your body can make a different generic feel different even if all other parameters are the same. Certain generics are more sought on the streets. It goes against the science, but it isn't something that I discount.
                  Your saying placebo?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    i told him i just worked out and took pre workout drink and he said come back in a bit without taking the drink and lifting.
                    Yeah. Try to go to your next appointment cold.

Take your HR as soon as you wake up, before getting out of bed. Do it for a couple of weeks.

Comment

Been telling you this shit for years about Bp. Gear raises resting pulse rate because your heart is working harder to pump thicker blood which in turn puts blood pressure up.

Also, be careful with tramadol. Highly addictive stuff. I knew someone who started on that and is now a full blown drug addict. fucked his life up. I took Endone for a while when I broke my arm and it took me months to get off it. I was enjoying it too much. Was like a shot of morphine. No better feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                        Surely there's another ingredient or its because it's interacting in alongside the relaxant you've been prescribed?

Either way, sounds fun lol just don't get to enjoying it too much
                        No I haven't taken the muscle relaxer with it bro. I only take that tonight before bed.

Comment

Took the muscle relaxer 20 minutes ago. I def feel it, mild high type deal. Never got any sort of high on cyclobenzaprine.

Comment

Sounds a bit like diazepam / valour

If I haven't taken them fir a while then take one I get that.

Comment

Druggies

Comment

The carisoprodol didn't have much of an effect. Made me feel a bit drunk early on but wore off quick and I didn't feel much in terms of "muscle relaxation". tonight i'll take it with tramadol instead of keeping them separate. the doc never told me to keep them separate, i just wanted to see the effect on it's own.

Comment

Working...
                                X