TENS unit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
    I have insurance, I saw an orthopedic surgeon and he said I should just deal with it until it gets to the point where the numbness and pain are constant and does not subside.
    "deal with it until it gets horrible". Maybe it's just me but that sounds like horrible advice.

Comment

I have insurance, I saw an orthopedic surgeon and he said I should just deal with it until it gets to the point where the numbness and pain are constant and does not subside.
      If I can give you one piece of advice for both you and your lady it would be as follows;

"Fuck the orthopedic off and demand a neuro "

Your dealing with spine and nerves.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Dig into those trigger points with your knuckles bro. Hurts like hell but she will have relief. My girl isn't strong but she does it for me before bed and it's helps a lot.
        That's what I have been doing for her with my thumbs.
        Last edited by AvidFisherman; 05-09-16, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Yea for muscle tightness and pain. Didn't really work for me because my tight muscles are deep in traps and mid upper back. Tens unit only hits surface stuff. Only thing that touches my kind of pain and spasms is deep tissue.

I had the same issue. I could see it working on issues closer to surface. My though was it would be useful for like a tennis elbow or something like that. That being said my issue I was trying it for were spasms deep in the muscles of my lower back and it just wouldn't touch them.

Comment

avid get this for you and your girl. works great. you control the pressure with your own bodyweight. perfect for trigger points. I use this and a foam roller. Def helps.

http://www.amazon.com/Back-King-Mult...assage+plastic

Comment

^ you fill it with tennis balls?

Comment

Do the balls make it roll?

Comment

Do the balls make it roll?
                  no you get on it with a tshirt and you can slide over the knots and pressure points.

Comment

I have one and it doesn't do much to be honest. The best devices I've used are the ones that actually contract the muscle in pulses. The ones you can change the pattern on. I don't know the real name for them though.

Comment

Originally posted by wheyman View Post
                      I have one and it doesn't do much to be honest. The best devices I've used are the ones that actually contract the muscle in pulses. The ones you can change the pattern on. I don't know the real name for them though.
                      Umm, that's what a tens unit is. Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X