No announcement yet.

Left Ventricular Hypertrophy (AAS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red I would like to see where you read that test is safer for you than say deca or primo etc. Not arguing, just interested.

Comment

I didn't say it was safer.

Comment

I read that deca causes left ventricle hypertrophy. I don't know for a fact test is safer but until I read that test also causes left ventricle hypertrophy I will assume it is a better option for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
          Can i prove it was meth? What a stupid comment.
          Use your brain fuckwit. I can't prove it was from gear either. The point is he died of a heart attack you blithering idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
            Use your brain fuckwit. I can't prove it was from gear either. The point is he died of a heart attack you blithering idiot.
            Lots of people die from heart attacks brother. Millions upon millions who couldn't tell a steroid from an aspirin. You really can't make the connection one way or the other about golden age guys and bad health due to steroids.

My grandfather died of a heart attack in his mid 80's. He had no clue what a steroid even was. But had he used them in the 60's or 70's you might say "see, steroids could have contributed".

Again I'm not saying steroids are "healthy" but I think as long as you don't abuse and you take certain steps you can safely run multiple compounds with very little impact on health.

Comment

So I had the echocardiogram this morning. The technician couldn't really say anything when I asked her if anything really looked out of the ordinary. But she did say "Go home and have a relaxing weekend!" with a smile that kinda made me feel like she was hinting that everything looked fine. I'll know more on Monday or Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                Lots of people die from heart attacks brother. Millions upon millions who couldn't tell a steroid from an aspirin. You really can't make the connection one way or the other about golden age guys and bad health due to steroids.

My grandfather died of a heart attack in his mid 80's. He had no clue what a steroid even was. But had he used them in the 60's or 70's you might say "see, steroids could have contributed".

Again I'm not saying steroids are "healthy" but I think as long as you don't abuse and you take certain steps you can safely run multiple compounds with very little impact on health.
                Absolutely lots of people die of heart disease but steroids bring it forward. Look at some of the golden era guys as well as modern day guys who had heart attacks in their 40's

Comment

I think the enlarging of the heart was really brought on from the steroids. There is zero heart issues in my family. And the heart being a muscle and steroids making muscles grow kinda seems like a strong connection. Plus steroids causes high blood pressure and that is the number one cause of enlarged heart. I really think im done with the huge doses and stuff like tren. Im gonna keep it simple from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                    I think the enlarging of the heart was really brought on from the steroids. There is zero heart issues in my family. And the heart being a muscle and steroids making muscles grow kinda seems like a strong connection. Plus steroids causes high blood pressure and that is the number one cause of enlarged heart. I really think im done with the huge doses and stuff like tren. Im gonna keep it simple from now on.
                    Wise choice bro.

Comment

I just got the results emailed to me. Im not sure what most of it means but I did see the word "normal" alot. I did see "mild thickening of the heart walls" and something about a bicuspid aortic valve so I'll find out what that means when I talk to the doctor!

One good thing about this, I made a ton of money the last couple days selling my stash!! LOL

Comment

yea, frank, stick to the basics brother.

I've read recently a lot of not so good things about long term effects of tren and the more I read the more it scares me. apparently the shit hss the ability to cross the brain barrier and cause irreversible damage. the risk of Alzheimers is increased a great deal apparently.

i think for me my list of safe drugs are as follows, some of which I haven't used yet like var and primo. Basically the old school golden age drugs guys used back in the day aside from GH obviously. IMO you stick with these drugs at sane dosages and you keep your omega 3 (fish oil) intake high you should be pretty safe.

1. Test
                        2. Deca
                        3. Dbol (Low Dose 25mg or under for 8-10 weeks or less)
                        4. Anavar
                        5. Masteron
                        6. Primo
                        7. GH

If someone can't grow on those drugs ^ along with hard training and diet then they should take up a new hobby anyway. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          yea, frank, stick to the basics brother.

I've read recently a lot of not so good things about long term effects of tren and the more I read the more it scares me. apparently the shit hss the ability to cross the brain barrier and cause irreversible damage. the risk of Alzheimers is increased a great deal apparently.

i think for me my list of safe drugs are as follows, some of which I haven't used yet like var and primo. Basically the old school golden age drugs guys used back in the day aside from GH obviously. IMO you stick with these drugs at sane dosages and you keep your omega 3 (fish oil) intake high you should be pretty safe.

1. Test
                          2. Deca
                          3. Dbol (Low Dose 25mg or under for 8-10 weeks or less)
                          4. Anavar
                          5. Masteron
                          6. Primo
                          7. GH

If someone can't grow on those drugs ^ along with hard training and diet then they should take up a new hobby anyway. lol
                          Yeah that is exactly the list I will be choosing from! I believe that shit about tren. I alwqys said that I could feel my brain "tingling" whenever I was on tren. Other people knew exactly what I was talking about...lol My memory has really declined as well. I really think long time tren use is the reason for my medical issues. It raises your blood pressure so high and that causes a ton of damage. Then I was just running a blend that had Tren Ace and M-Tren in it. And that was just stupid....

Im going to a endocrinologist next and I'm gonna get everything back to normal and start from scratch. Doing things the safer and smarter way from now on.

Comment

You fuckers need to leave my boy tren alone damn it:D

Lol...I'll be back on it this winter or fall for sure....

Comment

Working...
                            X