Colloidal Silver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colloidal Silver

Just checking to see how popular colloidal silver is here on the forum.

I just really started getting into this stuff about three months ago so now I make my own.

I've had two separate great healing experiences using this stuff so I'm hooked.

The only negative thing I've read about it is at high doses & high ppm it could change your skin color to blue like the guy on Oprah but low doses & low ppm can be a life saving antibiotic.

never heard of it. what do you need it for?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      never heard of it. what do you need it for?
      Its a powerful antibiotic from pure silver, distilled water and 30 volts which can be made in your home.

There's all kind of hype about in on the net so I had to try for myself and in five days it completely cleared up my sinus infection in which antibiotic's did not.

This is the kind of medicine the government/doctors don't want people knowing about or taking.

I'm just impressed with this stuff and wanted to see if anyone on the forum has used it.

Comment

You sure you aren't poisoning yourself in the process? Lol. I'd have to research it.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes I have and still do, my wife and sister in law use it also. Very good for your immune system , blood pressure and lowers cholesterol.

Comment

Ever see the guy who took tons of it and literally turned a blueish tint? Even his hair turned blue...

I looked into colloidal silver years ago and from what I've read it does seem to have definite benefits.

Comment

Something I haven't personally tried but It does have my interest...

Comment

Working...
              X