X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wasp
    im curious has anyone used the b5 in high doses. and can you tell
    a difference in the acne while on it?
    I tried 10G a day for about 6 weeks a few years back and did like the results...after a few weeks you can definately tell your skin is less oily. I may give it another go around since my post cycle acne is bad right now on my back and shoulders.

Comment

This is a great thread. I finished my first test cycle three weeks ago (my first cycle ever) and I am breaking out on my chest and delts. But they are painful and swollen, not normal zits. I wonder if B5 would help. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Comment

Accutane worked like a champ for me but I was not on a cycle!

Comment

Originally posted by Caladin
          Accutane worked like a champ for me but I was not on a cycle!

Worked great for me during and off a cycle. Never did any orals with the accutane though.

Zo-derm is a great cream to use before bed time for your skin. The same company also makes a body wash which is really good as well. Both are doc. perscription though.

Comment

Anybody else ever take Roaccutane? It's supposedly (and i'm not sure about this) a stronger version of RetinA, with harsher side effects (especially psychological), that was prescribed only because i was living overseas, as it seems to be banned in the US of A. It worked for me, but it was living hell with the nosebleeds, and sometimes depression.

Comment

When I was on Sust and Eq, my back broke out. My dr gave me clindamycin phosphate topical gel (1%) and told me to wash my back with something that had 10% benzoyl peroxide (be careful about bleaching your towel and wear at least an A-shirt to protect your shirts). The clindamycin didn't bleach anything though (I used it on the back of my neck and my shirt collars were fine).

Worked well enough for me.

Comment

im using a topical acne product that is GREAT..acne annihilator made by platinumlabz. this has made nice difference in my skin.

Comment

Working...
                X