No announcement yet.

jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems to help more with guys like myself who have a compact penis when its flaccid. Jelquing just loosens the muscle a little bit and gives the desired flaccid state. I didn't do it for very long so I never really saw any gains with my erected penis, but the flaccid state got to where it was pretty "floppy" generally.

Comment

"After a year, gains of several inches in length are not uncommon."

The uncertainty and the wait alone just make it seem really unappealing.

Comment

Originally posted by fleshstrings
        It seems to help more with guys like myself who have a compact penis when its flaccid. Jelquing just loosens the muscle a little bit and gives the desired flaccid state. I didn't do it for very long so I never really saw any gains with my erected penis, but the flaccid state got to where it was pretty "floppy" generally.

I don't see the advantage of being longer in the flacid state. Damn thing gets in the way enough and low profile seems OK to me as long as it is a decent size when erect. It can be a real friggin pain in the ass wearing shorts around some hotties, lol. I am not huge but have been told by several girlfriends that any bigger in girth or length would be painful to them.

Is this more for the visual effect or for functionality? Each man has a set number of nerve endings in it and it seems to me that it would become somewhat desensitized by "jelging." I could be wrong though. I'm happy where I am, so I'll pass on this one. Sounds like it could be painful.
        Last edited by Primal Instinct; 05-18-04, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X