• Show
Clear All

• Surgery tomorrow

Pec tendon and maybe more

been nice knowing you cunts lol

Originally posted by Mr I View Post

Good luck brother. Don't be a dumb fuck like beast and tear it right after surgery!

Keep us updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

Good luck brother. Don't be a dumb fuck like beast and tear it right after surgery!

Keep us updated.
      Beast get in here I need advices, right advices

Comment

Well man, I hope you have a successful surgery & heal quickly & come back full throttle.

Comment

I think the surgery went well

significant rupture to the sterna head of the pec tendon and muscle rupture where the tendon meets it.

GHB, BPC and TB500 all going in daily plus vitamins etc

big rest now then let’s see

Comment

I think the surgery went well

significant rupture to the sterna head of the pec tendon and muscle rupture where the tendon meets it.

GHB, BPC and TB500 all going in daily plus vitamins etc

big rest now then let’s see
            Gh?

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Gh?

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
              Yeah 5 iu Ed

Comment

So just by way of update.

its been just over a week since surgery and the recovery has been, well, dramatic!

my pec is back properly anchored, I have no pain whatsoever, swelling and bruising is minimal and if I lightly flex the pec it flexes upward as it should.

The drugs have certainly worked but, they really tire me out as they do their job, just want to sleep a lot.

now clearly there is a lot more healing to occur inside but I would not for a minute question the efficacy of the above mentioned compounds in speeding up the initial welding back together of muscle fibre and tendon.

but I will not be making any mistakes here and recognise that the deep strong binding is still yet to occur

Last edited by Mr I; 06-03-20, 05:21 PM.

Comment

So just by way of update.

its been just over a week since surgery and the recovery has been, well, dramatic!

my pec is back properly anchored, I have no pain whatsoever, swelling and bruising is minimal and if I lightly flex the pec it flexes upward as it should.

The drugs have certainly worked but, they really tire me out as they do their job, just want to sleep a lot.

now clearly there is a lot more healing to occur inside but I would not for a minute question the efficacy of the above mentioned compounds in speeding up the initial welding back together of muscle fibre and tendon.

but I will not be making any mistakes here and recognise that the deep strong binding is still yet to occur
                  how long did the doc say it would take to be back 100%? couple months i assume?

Comment

Sorry, I guess best time you could have had it. Want to look to positive. Good luck

Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk

Comment

how long did the doc say it would take to be back 100%? couple months i assume?
                      6 months and from what I’ve heard from people that had this the main thing is don’t rush, if done right the pec should be stronger than it was before.

its healing fucking great !

but I have a big ass scar they only took the stitches out yesterday
                      Attached Files

Comment

So any tips on scar healing appreciated, I’ve bought silicone gel so using that twice a day

Comment

Originally posted by pgc640 View Post
                          Sorry, I guess best time you could have had it. Want to look to positive. Good luck

Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk
                          Thavk you I feel lucky

Comment

Well tomorrow equals two weeks since surgery

I feel tight in the injured area where I guess scar tissue has formed since the surgery but I’m completely pain free since two days ago, and I mean completely pain free.

i feel like I could branch press now.

of course I won’t

At some point I’ll need a lot of physio massage but probably won’t do that for another 8 weeks or so yet

Comment

Nearly three weeks post surgery and I started the Starr protocol
                              a few days ago, really impressed by it

https://youtu.be/BHYAdXRDBKk

Comment

Working...
                              X