No announcement yet.

18 months of hard work !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You look awesome, I can't wait to show my girlfriend what really thin girl's can do if they put their mind to it. She complains about being weak, but won't do anything about it.

-Brian

Comment

You look fantastic kristyna! Please move to Canada right away. Ill be waiting;)

Comment

Thank´s for your nice words,

But must say that I´m styl not satisfied with my physic"

It´s like an obssesion - the more I have, the more I want"

But it´s not easy. I DON´T HAVE lean genetics ! Actualy I belong to the endomorph tipe. That pic. I´v posted where I´m lookong so skinni is because I´v been doing almost 5 hours of cardio a day and eating almoast nothink. I could very easily rich 70kg if I don´t folow a strict diet.
        That is my bigest problem. If I want to put on some muscle, I have to sacrifice my lean physic and I will put on a lot of ugly fat !
        Anyway I plan a new cycle - I want to grow more

Comment

You look great, I really like the pic in the skirt. Nice job.

Comment

Originally posted by kristyna
            Thank´s for your nice words,

But must say that I´m styl not satisfied with my physic"

It´s like an obssesion - the more I have, the more I want"

But it´s not easy. I DON´T HAVE lean genetics ! Actualy I belong to the endomorph tipe. That pic. I´v posted where I´m lookong so skinni is because I´v been doing almost 5 hours of cardio a day and eating almoast nothink. I could very easily rich 70kg if I don´t folow a strict diet.
            That is my bigest problem. If I want to put on some muscle, I have to sacrifice my lean physic and I will put on a lot of ugly fat !
            Anyway I plan a new cycle - I want to grow more
            you might not be happy with it just yet, but you damn sure should be proud. good job and stay hungry.

Comment

Re: 18 months of hard work !

I´m 18 (nearly 19) years old girl, and I started to workout 2 years ago. When I started I had only 39kg (and 162cm)

you did a cycle at 17 ??? :eek: :(

Comment

your legs are amazzzzzzzzzzzing!!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: 18 months of hard work !

Originally posted by Liftingchic
                  you did a cycle at 17 ??? :eek: :(

Yes, I did..............It was with : nandrolon and winstrol

Comment

what was your training regimen like?
                    pics are amazing!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: 18 months of hard work !

Yes, I did..............It was with : nandrolon and winstrol

Wow is all i can say..:eek: very sad too :(

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: 18 months of hard work !

Originally posted by Liftingchic
                        Wow is all i can say..:eek: very sad too :(

Yes, may be is sad, :( but not for me"
                        I´v already decided what I want to do, knowing all the risk....
                        I simply know, that the physique I want to get, is imposible to reach without chemistry

Comment

sometimes that's true.. it also depends on your genetics... you really don't have to depend on "chemistry" per say... but I might even recommend you try some natural methods first.. the standard is protein or creatine.. etc.. etc.. i've known people to develop very lean without taking chemical substitutes... it takes more work and time of course.. but in the long run it's more worth it as from what I can tell you look like you already have the genetics to pull off more then most people could...

also don't forget as u get older your body goes through a lot of changes.. there are things you can't achieve when you're younger like at the age of 17...

Comment

I agree with you. genetics, age, gender....this everithink takes an important place. I also know many people that developed grate muscle without chemical subs. But all of them are guys.

I mean, there is no women able to grow as much as a man, no meter how good genetics she has. Simply because she is a female - there will be allways a barrier that disallows it.

I vouldn´t be taking any roid if I knew that I can obtein the same without them, even if it took more time.
                            But I´ll not deny that they make me feel good in all ways

Comment

Ok.. seems like you have a good head on your shoulders now... all i can say is if you would have researched you would have known that it not a good idea to start that early.. even if you had great genetics you should need to have a good NATURAL muscle base.

But i have done things i wish i hadn't done.. so just learn from them and teach other not to make the same mistake.
                              Last edited by Liftingchic; 02-27-04, 05:22 PM.

Comment

I always knew that I´s not good to start so early, actualy I think that is not good to start at any time" :(

But I don´t regret that I´v done it......If I could turn back the time, I would have done the same:)

Comment

Working...
                                X