It's time to take out the trash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time to take out the trash!

Go ahead guys/gals. Now's your chance to get even;)

Alright bro! Good job.

Hey where the heck are you training? Is that Dorian Yates' gym.
    I love the hardcore atmosphere....blood & guts!! Or is that "the house that Trash built". HA! HA!

P.S. Being a structural engineer myself, I notice that your weight rack(2nd pic) has quite excessive deflection??? That is not up to Building Code Standards.

Comment

I don't mind if people want to criticize my InferiorMuscle physique but I draw the line at pointing out faults at home construction.. which I did design ;)

However while we're on the subject, my rack is already sitting on 1" thick rubber mats. How do I stop it from moving around MR HIGH AND MIGHTY ENGINEER?

Comment

heh heh, home gym, nice. lookin good man, keep pumpin

Comment

Thanks Jackal. Well I live in the country so it was more convenient to spend $5k and get a decent home gym than drive back into town every day and workout at a commercial gym ;)

Comment

Looking good brother. Can you give us some stats?

Comment

Sorry Chadd, I forgot to post those in all the excitement..LOL

6', 179 lbs, 14-15% BF, chest 43, waist and bis... ummmm....I'd rather not say right now;)

Comment

Keep up the good work!

I wish I had a gym at home. I've got a treadmill and a few light dumbells, that's it.

Comment

Looking good, m8
                  Your chest really stands out to be ur strongest part unlike mine.
                  Keep training and keep us updated.
                  When did u start lifting?

Comment

Mrs.P, I have a treadmill and semi-recumbant bike as well but I don't have the energy to take them out of their packing crates;)

alexmet, I only started lifting about 3.5 years ago and goofed around at the beginning.. I waited much to long... but now I take it more seriously. Thanks.. my chest is just starting to show now..LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TPTrash
                      I only started lifting about 3.5 years ago and goofed around at the beginning.. I waited much to long... but now I take it more seriously. Thanks.. my chest is just starting to show now..LOL
                      Better late than never! I didn't start seriously till about 2 yrs. ago myself at the ripe old age of 36. How old are ya, TP?

Comment

A lady isn't supposed to ask a gentleman his age ;)

42 :cursin:

Comment

LOL! I'm glad you answered though. :)

Comment

Looking good, brother....Stay motivated!

Comment

I notice in one of the pics you show a Parabody Hip Sled. I have one, they're great huh? Keep working, you're making some decent gains--stay at it. BB

Comment

Working...
                              X