Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Due to (un)popular demand, I'm back...

Comment

Looking very solid. Are you bulking right now or cutting? I love bulking! :D It looks like you put some mass on from your earlier pics. Good job!

Comment

Chadd, I'll leave the cutting to muscleheads like you who are approaching contest shape .... I'm doing what I enjoy best - still bulking ..LOL

Comment

Looking Good! I missed these before. You have accomplished alot in a few short years, especially for an 'ol man :)

Nice home gym.

Comment

Bump you back up brother! You da man TP!

Comment

'ol man ? I'm sure there are many others here older than me;)

And Chadd, be thankful I'm not adding any update pics just yet! (I wouldn't want you to get discouraged so close to your contest) LOL

Comment

Hey TP.....how's it going? Been gone for a little while....nice to see soem of the boyz are still on this board.

Comment

Yo Gator! I'm surprised to see you here right now, specially after the way the Sens trounced the Leafs:)

Comment

hey Trash long time

Comment

GO LEAFS GO!! GO LEAFS GO!!! Hope your Sens enjoy the golf season as much as I will.

Comment

Gator, how can you enjoy golfing if you've got 2 broken legs ?? LOL

Comment

Update pics: Half way through my cutting cycle, down from 183 to 174 in 5-6 weeks. I still need to lose 5-10 lbs I think, and that will go a long way to lose the fat in midsection/lower back.

Comment

Yo bro. Looking really good!!!!!!! I really like the chest, which is a must for every guy to have ;) :D Also your back is :agree:
                            Just keep on what your doing, then your not so far away from your goal!
                            You can get anywhere if you beleive in it... and your on the way to go there..!!

BTW: Abs are almost there!!! It's only matters of few weeks on a cardio and good diet before the abs will shine thru the fat on the stomach, and u will look hell good to summer season :cool:

Best Regards!!

Comment

Great work brother. Like I said to you already, great separation between the biceps and triceps. And your back is looking awesome! Damn! And you’re not even done cutting yet? You’ll be sliced and diced by the time you’re finished! :agree:

Comment

Thanks guys. If I can keep lowering my BF, I'll be happy.. just in time for summer! Then I'll start a clean bulk and concentrate on my weak points.

Comment

Working...
                                X