9 Weeks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 Weeks out

Here are a couple pics of me 9 weeks out. This will be my first non-tested show. I did my first show (natural) last year. Please feel free to critique my pics. I’m 5’9” and weighing about 189 lbs right now. I was up to 200 lbs before I started my contest diet. It sucks getting skinny! :D The first shot I took is a morning photo. The rest were taken in the evening.
    Last edited by Chadd77; 03-22-04, 11:55 AM.

Evening photo

Comment

Back

Comment

Double Bi

Comment

Wheels

Comment

Damn.. looking great Chadd! Excellent size and proportions in upper and lower body. Looks like your cutting is on track :)

The only thing I see is that maybe your traps are lacking a bit of size, but it might be the camera angle?

Comment

Originally posted by TPTrash
              Damn.. looking great Chadd! Excellent size and proportions in upper and lower body. Looks like your cutting is on track :)

The only thing I see is that maybe your traps are lacking a bit of size, but it might be the camera angle?

Cutting is going well. Although right now I’m craving a large pepperoni pizza!

Thanks for being polite but it is not the camera angle. My traps are lacking. I have recently changed my workout routine to try and improve the size of them.
              :)

Comment

LOL... Trash ?? Polite??!! hahaha

OK, so why have you been ignoring them ;)

I'm in no position to give you advice but my traps have grown from just doing SL deadlifts; I don't train them specifically, but maybe it's a genetic thing. Either way, I don't see much room for improvement, as long as you keep cutting .

P.S. Your PM box is full
                Last edited by TPTrash; 03-22-04, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Hey bro....lookin' SWOLE!!!

Comment

Thanks Gator!

Comment

BUMP!

Hey it's been a week Chadd.. how's the cutting.. on track?

Comment

what do you do for lats? i've gotta get mine up to par, looks like something is def workin for yours

Comment

TP, thanks for the bump brother! Cutting is going well and the abs are coming in. I’m trying to do a lot of hanging leg lifts and other ab routines that target the lower abdominals. It seems like I am on track. I’m starting to lean out! I appreciate you asking.

Berniec, I always try to incorporate pull ups to every back workout and since my back is feeling healthy I started doing deadlifts again. I have always felt my back was lacking in proportion to the rest of my body. I’m hoping that the deads help that.

Comment

Excellent.. :) what's your weight now?

Comment

Originally posted by TPTrash
                              Excellent.. :) what's your weight now?
                              I'm about 187lbs right now. Each week a little more weight comes off. Not sure what my weight will be when I compete. This competition has height classes not weight. So whatever weight I am at is fine with me. As long as I'm shredded!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X