No announcement yet.

9 Weeks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you can average 1-2 lbs a week, I'd say you should look ripped enough. Now keep working on that vascularity issue;)

Comment

Great work bro! Whats your workout routine like? I"m sure this will be asked more often. :-D

Comment

I try and work one muscle group per day. Chest one day back the next ect… And when I’m training for a competition I’ll hit abs and calves eod. I just started training this way and I really enjoy it. I’m not rushed and I can focus all my energy on one muscle group.

I'll post some more pics closer to show time. Starting to lean out a lot more then the pictures posted above.

Comment

Keep up the great work and the best of luck to you in the comp!

Comment

what are some of your stats?

Comment

Originally posted by dssdss
              what are some of your stats?
              What else you want to know brother? Above i stated that I'm 5'9" and in the pictures above I'm about 190lbs. That was 2 weeks ago and my weight since then has dropped. I'm loosing about 1.5 pounds a week right now.

Comment

Chadd, empty your PM mail box then tell us where you are competing;)

Comment

Man, I thought I just emptied my pm box. Try again TPTrash!

I’m competing May 22nd.

Comment

LOL.. make sure you delete your "sent" messages as well not just your in box (they count in the total number)

Comment

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmy ! Looking mighty fine there Chadd. Good luck keep up the good work and keep those sexy pics coming.

~ Sarah

Comment

hey chad are you doing the canadaian nationals in may or are you doing another one in the US reason i ask is a client of mine is doing this one

Comment

Originally posted by sarah_o74
                          Yummmmmmmmmmmmmy ! Looking mighty fine there Chadd. Good luck keep up the good work and keep those sexy pics coming.

~ Sarah
                          Thanks Sarah. Do you have any pictures that you would like to share with us?

Comment

Originally posted by mountainman
                            hey chad are you doing the canadaian nationals in may or are you doing another one in the US reason i ask is a client of mine is doing this one
                            It's in the US brother. NABBA Keystone State.

Comment

clearly i have some work to do . . . although i'm no competitor, so . . .

Comment

BUMP!

LOL.. Chadd, did you survive Easter without cheating? ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X