• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My back, as usual.. :D
    Attached Files

Comment

Looking very swole, Bigpete! :agree:

Comment

you look great man as always man... keep it up motivational for the less swole

Comment

looking awsome bro:)

Comment

Pete- you have tremendous genetics. Tiny little waist, huge back; and legs are looking great. Nice vascularity in those quads as well. What weight class would you compete at? Lt. Hvy?

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
              Pete- you have tremendous genetics. Tiny little waist, huge back; and legs are looking great. Nice vascularity in those quads as well. What weight class would you compete at? Lt. Hvy?
              Light Heavy? I love you! :)

Seriously, I compete at 170lbs Middleweight.. So far, I placed 2nd in two natty shows, 3rd in my first NPC, and 5th last year in that same NPC.. I need serious help drying out and staying dry.. :(

Comment

Originally posted by bigpetefox
                Light Heavy? I love you! :)

Seriously, I compete at 170lbs Middleweight.. So far, I placed 2nd in two natty shows, 3rd in my first NPC, and 5th last year in that same NPC.. I need serious help drying out and staying dry.. :(
                What does your water schedule look like the week before? Our mentality USED to be cut it Friday, but your body is able to catch on causing edema for the next day. Us and several others will be keeping water somewhat high until Friday, and with the help of diuretics...well you know the rest...How much water are you taking in the day of the show? Another mistake people make is eating brown rice and oatmeal for their carbs- what they don't think about is these foods HOLD WATER!! LOL!!! If you want help on you water intake for your next show, I can help!:)

Comment

What does your water schedule look like the week before? Our mentality USED to be cut it Friday, but your body is able to catch on causing edema for the next day. Us and several others will be keeping water somewhat high until Friday, and with the help of diuretics...well you know the rest...How much water are you taking in the day of the show? Another mistake people make is eating brown rice and oatmeal for their carbs- what they don't think about is these foods HOLD WATER!! LOL!!! If you want help on you water intake for your next show, I can help!:)
                  Sounds good.. I knew about the oatmeal thing, never used it for a carb-up... We'll talk soon.. ;)

Comment

Anytime!!!

Comment

BTW, go check out my newer pics.. ;)

Comment

I'll check out yours if you check out mine!! LOL!!!!:rofl:

Comment

I'll check out yours if you check out mine!! LOL!!!!:rofl:
                          I've seen yours before, now, it's your turn.. ;)

Comment

Working...
                          X