X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mrs Puddles deleted the nude ones,,,sorry guys

Comment

Originally posted by lxorl
      she looks great... keep them coming... love looking at other peoples women...
      And that's exactly what you're doing!!
      Marine has STOLEN these pics from another board, and from the person who posted them!!
      This is NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!!
      sorry boys...owned!!

Comment

Originally posted by babydoll
        And that's exactly what you're doing!!
        Marine has STOLEN these pics from another board, and from the person who posted them!!
        This is NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!!
        sorry boys...owned!!
        i have seen the first 2 posted at other boards i just assumed the guy posted here under a different name

Comment

nope

Comment

i've seen these before also.

Comment

yeah because its my girl you little punk!! i have the pictures to prove it to bitch! i think its time for you to come clean! this is the same user name i use on all my sites bitch. im not a fake so i can do that! for you to take my girls pics and post um as your own is fucked!!!!

Comment

you're lucky.... your gf is so beauty!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kronos
                  you're lucky.... your gf is so beauty!!!
                  thank you

Comment

whats up marine?!?!? ya gonna post a responce or what?! cant wait till you do so i can make you look like a funkin' poser!!

oh and by the way, i know way to many people on these bodybuilding and other boards. if you use em again i will find out! and i wiil find your IP # and i will track your ass down you fuck!! TRY ME BITCH!!

Comment

wow. that dude's gonna be banned pronto, right?

Comment

Who? Marine or the guy that is pissed off because his babe has been posted as someone elses women?

Comment

Marine should be banned for that shit. Can we get a mod on this?

Comment

Your both lieing, she is my girlfriend. lol. buncha tools.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                              Your both lieing, she is my girlfriend. lol. buncha tools.
                              That cheating hussy! :mad:

She said I was the only one... This week, at least.. :rofl:

j/k ;)

That is foul, which is why I never post my g/f pics online..

Comment

All I gotta say is marine isn’t going to respond because he knows he got them off other sites. I can tell you exactly were he got each one of those pics..... If he tries to defend himself ill shoot him down with the proof. So......wouldn’t you guys say that is fair? If he doesn’t respond we all will know he is a fake little punk!

My girl is in Florida for a few more days then she will be back in Michigan. If I need to ill post a pic of her holding a sign that says: NOT IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS MARINE!! Once she gets back.

In the meantime I have dozens of pics of her and I together...... but I don’t really want to post those because this little punk will steal it and try and pass himself off as me.. lol.

Sorry im so pissed but stealing pics and posting them as your own is the lowest you can get. It shows you wish you were someone else and had a different life.... which is about as pathetic as it gets

Comment

Working...
                                X