my g/f

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babydoll
    lol, well done lef, didn't mean to get u so riled up, lol, marine is all done, he can't respond cuz his thumb is stuck in his....
    i agree marine should be banned!!!
    The people on this board seem a little different than what were used to...the posts in response to your anger in the matter show that.
    Last edited by lefler; 05-06-04, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Timma
      This is why you should not post pics of your girl on the net.

Comment

Not sure if marine said something about the bike too, I didn't even see it, but GearTripper was just messing with you. I don't see any reason why GT would be stealing someone else's identity or girl, he'd be the one that people want to take from.

Sorry if I saw things wrong but it just looked like you were jumping on GT in a few posts...

:drunk:

Comment

oh, im not sure if it was gt. if so sorry, it was this marine charecter ive got beef with......poser

Comment

well i missed all the action, but id still like to see the girl :)

Comment

yea i was just messin' about the bike - all in good fun. as for the girl, i got my own to worry about. (plus she'd beat my ass if i were to claim anyone else's) :D

Comment

Damn right man! :)

Comment

And I must say Tripper's girl and lefler's girl are equally as fine. Congrats to both you guys.

Comment

Lefler, dude, calm down. You posted your girl on the net and you gave up her privacy and yours. I know you feel like you have a right, and to some extent you do, but your rant is embarrassing to you even if you don't know it. Obviously he is not coming back.

Comment

well im not embarrased at all. i may have given up my right to privacy but this guy still stole a shitload of pics of my girl like some kind of pyscho and i caught him red handed. then he even had the balls to say i was lieing and that it was his girlfriend. in my opinion a guy that does that if cracked out and i acted the way i would if he had did this in person. wouldnt you? ask yourself that first bud. i think ya would.....end of story any way. hes busted, hes a nut job and the pics are down now.......

Comment

Originally posted by lefler
                        now.....i think this proves it. dont you? ya want more?

OK, I think that the only verifiable proof for us would be to photograph your room WITH your girlfriend in the pic (scantily clad, of course) on your motorcycle as the end all of this discussion.

RELAX, we're just messing with ya, lefler :D

Comment

Originally posted by Primal Instinct
                          OK, I think that the only verifiable proof for us would be to photograph your room WITH your girlfriend in the pic (scantily clad, of course) on your motorcycle as the end all of this discussion.

RELAX, we're just messing with ya, lefler :D
                          i know :) i posted the pics in the first place because im very proud of her (stupid thing to do, i know.) and ive always been protective and what not.....ya know? so i get all uptight about some freak doin that shit......its cool now though. oh and this is a nice board ya got here....

Comment

well i might as well introduce myself....... hi im lefler :)
                            Last edited by lefler; 05-08-04, 02:57 PM.

Comment

2 taken in the mirror
                              Last edited by lefler; 05-08-04, 02:58 PM.

Comment

damn, lefler. totally rrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiippppppppeeeeeeeeedddddd. good look, man.

wait a minute, isn't that a picture of me? ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X