Critique Please!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critique Please!!

This is the most I have weighed since my devastating shoulder injury, a couple years back. After 2 years of pretty solid training, I was able to put back on 45 pounds and stay around 6-9% body fat. Only problem is now I can't get my arms and chest back out to how they look. I just keep getting thicker, any suggestions would be great.

I have also hit a plateau with my current workout, and was hoping someone who has the same type of frame as me could share their workout that has worked with me.

6'0
    9%
    Last edited by BOHICA; 05-04-04, 02:15 PM.

Pic 1
    Attached Files

Comment

Pic 2
      Attached Files

Comment

WOA! BOHICA.. i don't see anything wrong with your physique bro! What's wrong with adding more thickness? Are you looking for more definition?

Comment

depends on what your going for , but i think you are looking pretty solid.... i would say the chest is lagging the most.. still looking solid though

Comment

Bo...you got a great base to work with!!! Don't over train your chest like I was doing! I wanted it to grow and fast so I would work it alot...come to find out I was overtraining it! Nothing wrong with thickness either! Post your workout schedule for one of the moderators to critique it...I am positive they can help!!!

Comment

Hot!

Comment

Thanks for the comments everyone, I guess I'm just looking to broaden out my shoulders and put some more mass into my chest/arms. My back seems to be where all my gained weight tends to go (Atleast in my eyes)

Comment

Eat, Train and eat some more!

Comment

Working...
                  X