My abs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 8packguy
    wow man,ur abs look great!! i won't ever have abs like those!! what u think about mine? have u got some suggestions?
    Abs are good! Now work on your chest and arms! I can't see the wheels so I won't mention those but if you are neglecting them like everything else I imagine they need some work too! Not trying to be to harsh Bro but there are other muscle groups that need to be developed!

Comment

Originally posted by 8packguy
      u really think that titan?i'm not so sure!!
      Looks like it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by bad14u
        Abs are good! Now work on your chest and arms! I can't see the wheels so I won't mention those but if you are neglecting them like everything else I imagine they need some work too! Not trying to be to harsh Bro but there are other muscle groups that need to be developed!

Well dude actually i weigh 190 pounds, and I am 5'10 tall...... my body fat is at 12%, and belive me i have great legs, wich by the way are the muscle groups i train harder......

I posted this pic because I like it very much, not to show off or anything...... later on I might put another one of me, but not know cuz i dont have time.....

Very busy.

Comment

Originally posted by ramirez1206
          Well dude actually i weigh 190 pounds, and I am 5'10 tall...... my body fat is at 12%, and belive me i have great legs, wich by the way are the muscle groups i train harder......

I posted this pic because I like it very much, not to show off or anything...... later on I might put another one of me, but not know cuz i dont have time.....

Very busy.
          Sorry Ramirez...my comment was meant for the 8packguy! You look solid Bro! Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by ramirez1206

Very busy.
            He was talking to that 8 pac guy

Comment

Working...
            X