my new tattoo???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dreamgirl
    you know, I was just watching something on tv about tatoos and I think I prefer "unmarked" guys. your one tatoo looks fine, you start putting more on your body and you jsut look like you are full of grafiti. I know people really like having a lot, but the more I see of them, the less I like them.. To each their own though
    i respect your opinion and this is my last one for real. i got the one on my back pictured and 3 chinese symbols(strength, pride, and happiness) on my left arm. i want this for my right arm/shoulder area. hope we still be friends ;)

Comment

Originally posted by GymChic
      Make sure and post a pic when you get it done - I wanna see it! I think tattoos are sexy - and nipple rings Mmmmm.... ;)

GymChic
      you got it, you guys/gals will see it once it gets done

Comment

I like the one on the back. Chinese symbol are funny, some people assume that the tatoo artist really knows what it means when it could mean dumb cracker.

Comment

Originally posted by gymrat
          I like the one on the back. Chinese symbol are funny, some people assume that the tatoo artist really knows what it means when it could mean dumb cracker.
          yeah i love the one on my back....i checked 3 different chinese dictionaries to make sure the 3 symbols i got were correct(strength pride and happiness)

Comment

well.. are you getting a new one or what...

Comment

Originally posted by basskiller
              well.. are you getting a new one or what...
              yes but i gotta buy my cycle first then get money for it

Comment

Working...
              X