May 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 04

Heres some pictures of me, after 1½ years of workout. The last couples of months - or to be preciously 2 months - haven't been as strict as they could have, since Ive had a lot of exams and so on. Im 19 years old. Please give me something so i know what to work out on more..
    Attached Files

Again
    Attached Files

Comment

More, if ok
      Attached Files

Comment

and my last one. Still natural, by no means forever im still reading a lot about anabolics so maybe one day I'd give it a shot. I have got some sort of acne on my arms and since im so pale and the light they look awfull.
        Attached Files

Comment

nice work man. You have a nice frame to build on. I would say keep on doing what ur doing. Lets see some back shots.

Comment

Coming up on sunday when I have a cam available :)

Comment

Excellent athletic physique Naequin!! Looking lean and mean. Great six pack too! You have a very good base, so if you want to get bigger, keep eating and training but hold off on the juice for now.

Comment

Looking great, man. Good proportions. If anything - work the delts a bit so you can get that cannon ball delt look. But, if you just keep doing what you're doin, you'll be fine. Great start.

Comment

Your nice and skinny, just have to start working out now. :)

Comment

how much do you weigh?

Comment

Im around 155lbs with bf% around 10 I assume. I haven't been workout lately so ive lost maybe 10lbs the past two months due to yearly tests. I hope to begin within a month again, so I can get back in my old shape. Yeah i know i need mass, i hope to do 180lbs next winther. It will come, slowly. ;)

Comment

all you need is chicken and oatmeal and keep lifting and you will be golden bro

Comment

You have a sexy ambercrombie look going on... which is great for the girlies to look at...

Comment

nice abs.

Comment

rado: Perhaps your right. But on the other hand, I would go take a look at my own pics and see even after Growth hormones AAS i still look like a little dwarf :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                              X