No announcement yet.

Just did my first show.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You do look good bro. You mentioned being an Ectomorph, and I noticed that you have no full shots showing your calves. Is that your weak point? Just an observation. Most Ectomorphs, like me, usually have trouble developing their calves. At one time, although he's definitely NOT an Ectomorph, Arnold had weak calves. Keep it up, you're Boss from the knees up. BB

Comment

If i said i was an ectomorph it was by mistake. I am a major endomorph. My calves are proportionate to my thighs which in turn are a little too small for my liking. Somedays my calves look great some days they look weak same with my quads. It's definately a struggle but I didn't omit calves from the picture on purpose. I just kind of dropped trow and told my brother to snap a few shots while i was still feeling tight. Cory you are scaring me man! Thanks for the feedback everybody i'll keep you posted on the future events.

Comment

awesome

Comment

Looking very lean brother. What type of diet plan did you follow?

Comment

"For my precontest i followed dan duchaine's first three diets in body opus and did the bodyopus diet the final week. i followed his diet loosely though and really adjusted it instinctually for myself."

Comment

Thanks Naequin. I just kept my calories the same throughout except depleting and loading where I ate an extra 30% during each. Just kept doing more and more cardio.

Comment

What I mean is, what type of foods did you eat. Maybe lay out what you ate on a daily basis.

Comment

Honestly i was really out of it most of the time and i can barely remember what i was eating. I ate the same meals everyday through each phase of the diet at the same time every day. I got my leanest following the isocaloric diet which went as follows.

9:00
                  1 TB mct oil
                  2 whole eggs w/ 1 oz cheese
                  Big Plain Chicken breast
                  1/2 cup plain oats

10:15
                  1:15 weights
                  20 minutes cardio

12:00
                  7 plain rice cakes
                  Isopure MRP in water

2:30
                  10 oz 96/4 laura's lean ground beef with taco seasoning
                  2 TB natural peanut butter
                  2/3 cup plain oats

5:00
                  Two scoops ON 100% whey
                  1/2 cup oats
                  1 oz walnuts

7:30
                  1 can albacore tuna
                  2 cups broccoli
                  2/3 cup green peas
                  1 oz walnuts
                  1/2 scoop of ON whey in tuna

9:45
                  20 minutes cardio

10:15
                  2 TB natural peanut butter
                  1 rice cake
                  2 cups Broccoli
                  Big plain Chicken Breast

I used a lot of sweet n low especially on my peanut butter. Lot's of Crystal light too. About 50 grams of protein at each meal. This is what gave me the most dramatic results except the carb depletion and loading. You guys wouldn't believe me if i told you what i ate during carb depletion. Anything else?
                  Last edited by bigandreasg; 05-27-04, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Just found this photo of me at the night show. I didn't look nearly as good at the night show. This was about 11:30 pm and i had been up since 6am. I had been at the show for 15 hrs with not enough food. Enough excuses here it is.
                    Attached Files

Comment

This guy placed ahead of me. WTF!!??
                      Attached Files

Comment

This guy placed 3rd!!?? WTF WTF!?!?
                        Attached Files

Comment

They placed ahead of you?? That's crazy brother. What did they 2nd and 1st place guy look like. Because those 2 guys were very soft looking. Looks like they should have dieted for another 4-5 weeks. Crazy!

Comment

Working...
                          X