2 weeks out from 1st ever BBing comp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't think of anything wrong.. :)

You're gonna do quite well, and your second show you'll also be pleased with your placing.. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
      My calves and my quads didn't turn out so well in these. Honestly, they've been the best part of my body since I started dieting. They were taken in the AM. It was overcast yesterday morning. We too them before I ate, before cardio, and I didn't pump up at all...just literally rolled right out of bed and put on my suit. I pretty much just took these to use as comparison.

Thanks for the props!;)
      :eek: Wow...if you can roll out of bed and look that good then you've got em all beat!:agree: Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by bigpetefox
        I can't think of anything wrong.. :)

You're gonna do quite well, and your second show you'll also be pleased with your placing.. ;)
        The 2nd show is a qualifier, so if I can get at least 3rd, I'll be really pleased. Right now, 3 days from my first show and water logged, I'm feeling I look good enough to get on stage. I'm most excited about stuffing my face Sat. night and all day Sunday. Now I'm really just holding onto some fat in the lower back, and ass. I'll have 3 weeks to diet in between, so I should lose most of it!;)

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
          Now I'm really just holding onto some fat in the lower back, and ass. I'll have 3 weeks to diet in between, so I should lose most of it!;)
          Yohimbine Hcl can take care of that, you know.. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by bigpetefox
            Yohimbine Hcl can take care of that, you know.. ;)
            Topical or oral? We bought some topical, and I've been using it the past couple of times I did cardio. I'll admit I need to get mroe religious about it. How long do you have to use it before you notice anything?

Comment

When I use the topical I really couldnt tell much but I did lose according to measurements. I would go about 4 weeks with it then I would finish with somthing like taraxatone to shed water that was gained.

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer59
                When I use the topical I really couldnt tell much but I did lose according to measurements. I would go about 4 weeks with it then I would finish with somthing like taraxatone to shed water that was gained.
                I've heard it can make you hold some water in the area you apply it. I have enough time between shows to put it to good use. Can the water that is gained be remedied also with a diuretic?

Comment

yeah Taraxatone is probably the best over the counter water shed. Plus being as lean as you already are a water shed will probably work very good and inexpensive way to further lean you out.
                  Last edited by speedracer59; 06-24-04, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X